Sign in to follow this  
jhughes

gear F.S. Spidi Trackwind Pro suit 54EU

Used only 2 times. I am selling because next year i would like something with a airbag. Not a single mark on it,still looks and smells brand new .
Comes with original Spidi knee sliders. New was $1399 I am asking $1000 firm 

IMG_20181101_170400.jpg

IMG_20181101_170422.jpg

lol no but after the last track day watching my buddy break his collar bone i'm paranoid now 😐

Still love the suit I bought from you last year!!!  Looks the same. Great suit!

Edited by blue-yamaR6s
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gixxus Christ!
      Replaced my summer pants because they dont zip to my new summer jacket (thanks trump).

The brand is shadow, its competition accessories house brand. Black with some reflective accents.  Nice pants, hip and knee armor. Knees are 3 position adjustable. 2 pockets, ballistic nylon where you would expect it. Flows really nice, lots of air comes through them. Given away as is with rain liner and gootch juice. Canton area.
    • By NinjaDoc
      looking for  mesh / perforated AGV sport leather jacket. size XL / preferably free  and black silver color would be ideal. 

just kidding in case non regular members read this post. Non moderators needs to have fun too
    • By Gixxus Christ!
      l Got a new summer jacket so it's time to pay this one forward to someone who needs it. AGV Sport mesh and perforated leather jacket size XL. Has armor in shoulders and elbows and minimum padding in back, but does have a speed bump. Its black and silver and I may be able to dig up the waterproof liner that goes in it. The arms were always a bit roomy for me, which is why I replaced it. I'm 5'8 220 and it fits everywhere else just fine, the arms are just very long. Never been wrecked, is a little dirty but still a fantastic piece of the gear for the price, I think it was near $250 new. I'm local to the canton area if you want to come get it, or you can wait til the meet at my place on saturday April 27th. 
    • By YSR_Racer_99
      Went down once, very slowly, at CRP (underinflated front tire didn't want me to make a smooth corner run).  "Damage" is just cosmetic, no rubbing.

• By 2talltim
      I have this older GoPro Hero(non HD) that's been sitting around in my tool box for a coupe of years. Still works as far as I know. A few mounts that have been used, AV cord, 2 SD cards, a few rechargeable AAA batteries. Bought is used off another member many years ago and I used it very sparingly. 
      Would like to see it go to home that will appreciate and someone that will benefit from this offer who might not be able to acquire one otherwise, Really don't want someone to come take it just because its free. Would really like to see it get used. Really don't want the hassle of shipping or dropping off. So local pick up i would be preferred.
      Im going to try to charge the batteries overnight and check its function.