Motorcycle Survey from Ohio State

Casper

Hi my name is Olivia Hey and I am a student at Ohio State University. We are doing a marketing research study to gain insight on motorcycle riders and their experiences. We were wondering if you wouldn't mind posting our quick survey on your page to help us learn more about motorcyclist and how we can appeal and attract potential riders. We would greatly appreciate it if you would help us in collecting this information by sharing our survey. I have attached the link below thank you so much for your time!

https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e9XnGYAzkpNJ2HX?fbclid=IwAR3UPGa90FeVv8DmpDluz3lgAZvG0_LsZHBQ-mxPK0Dp68z5rXZiomYocxQ

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

Brand and dealer specific. Not much value to anything educational, they are phishing for email addresses of people within sales distance to a particular dealership.

It's legit a student at OSU. I can send her info to you privately if you'd like to verify. I'm sure it's a marketing project, probably for the MBA program at Fisher College of Business. She's probably just using A D Farrow for a case study. Email is optional anyways, so... 

• 1 month later...