APCh8r

bike FS: 2007 Suzuki SV650 - Track only

Up for sale is a 2007 Suzuki SV650 that was bought from Brian "Tuna" Mullins awhile ago that is well known with WERA and AFJ, ,so he can testify to the background to this bike. I purchased it originally to build for an endurance bike with some friends but never had time to do it or finish it. This is a BILL OF SALE ONLY - TRACK ONLY, this bike is NOT street legal as it does not have a title as it originally come from an police auction

Mileage:
975 total miles

Upgrades:
pit bull 520 chain and sprocket kit, 
pit bull spools, 
Galfer front SS brake lines, new EBC front and rear pads, 
GSXR steering stabilizer, 
new fork oil, 
pit bull speedo spacer replacement, 
new dunlop Q2's, 
SV Parts black rear sets (Not installed but come with it), 
new ecu and new gsxr fuel pump
new battery (always keep on trickle charger)

What needs to be done:
Tank needs to be treated, and I have provided a new KBS Cycle tank sealer kit
stock bodywork reinstalled or buy race bodywork

All stock bodywork and lights come with it, and I also had a set of old gen 1 R6 bodywork you can have it you want to retrofit. Pictures are of when the bodywork was still on the bike, it has been off and stored properly so you can chose if you want street bodywork or race bodywork on it when you set it up.

CASH ONLY, NO TRADES, Bike is located in Columbus, OH

Bike has just been sitting, I don't have time to finish building it or get to the track, so figured it is best to get it to someone that can put it to use.

Thanks for the consideration, and hope it can go to good use for someone!

sv 01.jpg

sv 02.jpg

sv 03.jpg

sv 04.jpg

sv 05.jpg

sv 06.jpg

sv 07.jpg

Edited by APCh8r

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

How come the WERA boards got a price and we didnt? :lol:

Good call, must of missed that. $1300

• Beer 1