When will the hypocrites in Columbus...

Tonik

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Whole town is named Columbus. Need to tear down the whole town. Good riddance.

Did you know the founder of Cleveland didn’t even stay there? Even he knew it was going to be a shitty place to live. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Casper said:

Did you know the founder of Cleveland didn’t even stay there? Even he knew it was going to be a shitty place to live. 

George Washington pretty much founded Columbus, and you retards named it after Columbus.

13 minutes ago, Tonik said:

George Washington pretty much founded Columbus, and you retards named it after Columbus.

Columbus != Ohio Country. Pretty sure Cleveland is also in what was Ohio Country. 

The first settlement in what is now Columbus was Franklinton, named after Benjamin Franklin. 

Columbus itself was founded by the Ohio legislature as a center for transportation in Ohio, and to settle a dispute about whether the capital should be in Chillicothe or Zanesville. 

7 hours ago, Pauly said:

They were all murderous douchebags. It's how you claim land that doesn't belong to you. I didn't care then and I don't care now. 

This is the correct I didn't do shit so I don't feel guilty attitude.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:29 AM, Pauly said:

I may have benefitted from white privilege, but I don't suffer from white guilt. Got an issue with my skin tone? Take it up with whatever being farted me into existence. I never asked to be here in the first place. 

Keep calm and carry on. After years of being told there is no difference, we're now told the difference is real. Pretty much an example of insanity in action. Basically, don't drink the cool-aid.

• Upvote 1