2010 Street Triple R - $3,200

what

Any of you that have ridden with me over the last 3 years know this bike. I haven't ridden it really at all this year except down at the Gap, since my focus has shifted more towards racing and track and I don't want it just sitting around because it's a great bike, and it deserves a great, active lifestyle. I wasn't going to post this until spring, but I figured why not get a head start. 

I don't have a lot of aftermarket on this bike. Here's a list of what it does have:
New grips - old grips were worn
Fresh DID chain + sprockets, probably only 200 miles on them if even
Fly screen/cowl over headlights
Center stand - currently off the bike but is easy to re-attach
Dunlop Q3's - takeoffs from my track bike, only had 1 track day on them... still some life left, maybe 30 or 40%
Battery Tender leads - I know, can you believe I'm willing to let this go with the bike? Wow!

Everything else is stock. 

I keep up with maintenance. It has had the 12,000 and 24,000 mile services done at Motohio. The bike had 22,000 miles at the time, I just decided to get it done early so I didn't have to bring it in over the summer. I don't think I actually hit 24,000 yet. I'm the 3rd owner.

1581163.jpg

20160912_112414.jpg

20170217_181232.jpg

20180622_174218.jpg

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Dammit. At this rate I will never sell the FZ6 for more that $1200. Knock it off.

Jamie just stole a sale out from under me with his god damn fire hazard, now I get to share the pain. I got fall plans and they involve 180 wheel horsepower. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 8:46 AM, MidgetTodd said:

You dont have to renew just because you have it

I know :p 

bottom of the bargain bin sale, $3,200 let's do this. 

Edited by what
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Tonik said:

This is so sad, great bikes at serious bargain prices not selling. WTF is happening to motorcycling?

Time of year doesn't help. No one wants to drop any kind of money for it to sit for the next 5 months.

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Time of year doesn't help. No one wants to drop any kind of money for it to sit for the next 5 months.

This is the time of year smart people buy bikes and dumb people sell them.

20 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

What are you if you do both? 

That has always been my theory on house selling/buying. Down or up market does not matter unless you are substantially upsizing or downsizing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Pauly locked this topic