First Gun out of these?

hiro

I used to have a meme on my phone that said “my Glock” with a picture of a potato, and “everyone else’s Glock” with a picture of a fully loaded baked potato, covered in butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon.

Shoot your potato a few thousand times before you run out and start paying for all sorts of toppings. The grips you want may be awesome, but range time and ammo aren’t free, and are likely the better “upgrade.”

my Glock is still factory stock. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redkow97 said:

I used to have a meme on my phone that said “my Glock” with a picture of a potato, and “everyone else’s Glock” with a picture of a fully loaded baked potato, covered in butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon.

Shoot your potato a few thousand times before you run out and start paying for all sorts of toppings. The grips you want may be awesome, but range time and ammo aren’t free, and are likely the better “upgrade.”

my Glock is still factory stock. 

Right, the grip overlay was only $11 though, and it does feel better. Poor gun has only had 167 rounds through it so far. I do a lot of dry fire, but there IS a lunch special today! heh That would be an easy 100, and my "defense" ammo does need to be tested. Tomorrow another 60 rounds for concealed carry qualification.

Put in some work. Made 100 holes, plus two using Critical Defense. (They 83.6 cents/round vs 20 cents for target ammo and I'm cheap.) Put one at the bottom of a mag and another at the top of a mag, just to see how they would chamber. And filing the edge of the thumb safety seems to have solved the blistering/gouging issue, unless it was my scar protecting my skin. heh