Givi E41 Side Cases

jrockrat

Pair of E41 Monokey Side Cases -Flat Black with Satin Silver Lids

Has "KEYLESS" satin silver small access door that is secured by a combination lock for quick access when the cases are on the bike.

Also opens like a traditional clam shell case

The dimensions of the cases are 17" H x 11.4" D x 22.6" L The capacity of each case is 41 liters

These case are in great shape and only used a few times. Unfortunately on my Wee they are a little close to the passenger footpegs which makes it hard for my wife to be comfortable when we ride.
There are a couple very light scuffs on them (see pictures) but nothing that is very noticeable.
These cost around $520 a pair new (Revzilla).
$300 local pickup. Located in Hocking Hills close to Lancaster, OH.

20180907_194129_resized.jpg

20180907_193831_resized.jpg

20180907_193849_resized.jpg

20180907_193915_resized.jpg

20180907_193945_resized.jpg

I think these were the same ones I had on the SV. I liked them, the ability to open the top part of the bag instead of having to open the entire clam shell was very nice. The integrated brake lights/ turn signals were awesome too.

Edited by TimTheAzn

On 9/24/2018 at 7:25 AM, TimTheAzn said:

I think these were the same ones I had on the SV. I liked them, the ability to open the top part of the bag instead of having to open the entire clam shell was very nice. The integrated brake lights/ turn signals were awesome too.

Opening the top part was a big draw for me. These don't actually have brake lights turn signals on the cases, they're just reflectors. Maybe there's a kit for doing that? I don't know.

13 hours ago, jrockrat said:

Opening the top part was a big draw for me. These don't actually have brake lights turn signals on the cases, they're just reflectors. Maybe there's a kit for doing that? I don't know.

Ah. Maybe I had a different version. Mine had integrated turnsignals and brake lights where your reflectors are. It may have been a mod Dan did before I owned the bike.

• 3 weeks later...