Spirited, w/ a chance of WV....

Pauly

I think I am going to hit 250, take it into WV, come back around WV-7 to New Martinsville and then back up from there. Not sure what route home, but probably 556 to Malaga and then 800 upward. 

Saturday is probably my best bet. I have a date Sunday morning with my track bike. I need to check the weather first, I suppose. 

I will be stopping in Cadiz, so make it the Starfire station at OH-9/US-250. It is late already, so let's say 10:00. My pace will be as quick as I am comfortable riding. It has been a while and I have no idea how rusty I am. 

I am PM'ing you my number. I can be at the Bolivar DQ by 9:00 if you want to meet there, instead. Just let me know in the morning. 

The invite applies to anybody that can ride... as in you have the time and aren't a squid. Squids can fuck right off. 

So much truck traffic on WV-88 that I almost took a detour and headed back to Ohio. Fortunately, the trucks dispersed before Cameron and then we just sliced and diced our way around the cages for the rest of the day. Left the house around 8:30 and in the driveway at 4:00 on the nose. Not sure how many miles. I didn't feel up to keeping track, but I need a rear tire before I think about a trip to anywhere else.

Good to get out and it was good to have a riding buddy. I was undecided about posting my intentions, but am glad I did. The ride was better with company. 

The Duc ran great and only smells of engine coolant a little bit. I need to get those fancy silicone hoses to replace these terrible stock sweatpipes. Also need a rear tire and an oil change before I take her anywhere out of the state, again. Less than 4k on this set. Dayum! 

The two evil axis ally bikes cooling down while the motopilots refuel with sandwiches and water in Hundred, WV. 

20180915_120027.jpg

Edited by Pauly
  • Upvote 1