Sign in to follow this  
Travisty

gear 2pc Dainese Laguna Seca 4

I have a 2pc Dainese Laguna Seca 4 suit. Size 56/46. Perforated. Retails for $1300.00 Never warn. 800.00 if picked up. 

AB33ADA3-4F46-4E92-81A9-FCB9BC890482.jpeg

CA7E3A79-A1C0-4BF1-A9C1-1E0641147EA6.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2talltim
      I have this older GoPro Hero(non HD) that's been sitting around in my tool box for a coupe of years. Still works as far as I know. A few mounts that have been used, AV cord, 2 SD cards, a few rechargeable AAA batteries. Bought is used off another member many years ago and I used it very sparingly. 
      Would like to see it go to home that will appreciate and someone that will benefit from this offer who might not be able to acquire one otherwise, Really don't want someone to come take it just because its free. Would really like to see it get used. Really don't want the hassle of shipping or dropping off. So local pick up i would be preferred.
      Im going to try to charge the batteries overnight and check its function.

• By Chrome
      Pair of Alpinestar SMX boots. No track use, tons of tread left on them. I wear a 10.5 us and these fit great! See the pics for condition. Located in Marysville but will deliver in or around Columbus within reason. 
      $225.00

• By MarkB
      I've got good new and bad news. The good news, I've lost 40 lbs this year! The bad news, I've got a 4XL Icon Patrol Jacket (Hi-Viz) that is HUGE on me now. It's barely worn... practically brand new. Anyone interested? Make me a decent offer and it's yours. New they were $400.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/icon/patrol_waterproof_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html - Hi-Viz isn't listed.. but this is the model. I can post pictures on Sunday
    • By JapanRider92
      So I decided that motorcycling just isn't for me right now. My significant other and I lost interest as we had other things we needed to do. I'm selling our gear since we don't need it anymore.
      Prices are for each unit. Willing to make a deal with OR members. PM me if you want additional pics or info. Located in Sharonville.
      2 - $20 - Magnetic tank bags (1 md, 1 lg)
      1 - $20 - XL chaps, leather and textile mix
      2 - $50 - Helmets, 1 Small and 1 Large
      2 - $50 - Women's textile jackets, small (one is specifically for cold weather)
      1 - $50 - Men's textile jacket, large
      1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle jeans
      1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle shoes, size 7

• By jhughes
      Used only 2 times. I am selling because next year i would like something with a airbag. Not a single mark on it,still looks and smells brand new .
      Comes with original Spidi knee sliders. New was $1399 I am asking $1000 firm