Sign in to follow this  
motocat12

part free cheapo cast metal 09-12 r1 no cut slider brackets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jrockrat
      Pair of E41 Monokey Side Cases -Flat Black with Satin Silver Lids
      Has "KEYLESS" satin silver small access door that is secured by a combination lock for quick access when the cases are on the bike.
      Also opens like a traditional clam shell case
      The dimensions of the cases are 17" H x 11.4" D x 22.6" L The capacity of each case is 41 liters
      These case are in great shape and only used a few times. Unfortunately on my Wee they are a little close to the passenger footpegs which makes it hard for my wife to be comfortable when we ride.
      There are a couple very light scuffs on them (see pictures) but nothing that is very noticeable.
      These cost around $520 a pair new (Revzilla).
      $300 local pickup. Located in Hocking Hills close to Lancaster, OH.

• By silentcropduster
      Clean title, 1 owner, NO TRADES, garage kept, all routine maintenance completed.

Vehicle has rear camera, right side blind spot camera, keyless entry (2 remotes), push button start, moonroof, & 4 Weathertech floormats.

Just had alignment, tire rotation, and oil changed.
      miles: 41,xxx

Color: crimson pearl

Interior color: tan cloth

Asking: $13,000 firm 

• By motocat12
      Ricks Solenoid 27-65201 made for Kawasaki concours 1000 and voyager have one on my aprilia now. bare terminals no pigtail
      $25 shipped
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ricks-Motorsport-Electric-Solenoid-Switch-65-201-Starter-2110-0397-27-65201-/231431491932?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0
      08 zx14 solenoid $15 shipped
      i have maxi fuse holders too

• By Casper
      Like this: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-tech-aero-tank-bag
      New with tags. Retails for like $180. 
      New price: $75. 
    • By motocat12
      expressions of interest? rsv4 size . The guy I'm buying wheels from offered them. If you get me rims by saturday am (between columbus and Lexington kty)may be able to get them mounted on his nomar.