what

Mid-Ohio 9/17

I'm in. Who's going?

Arrrgh I really want to but I've burned up all my gift certs (and vacation days). 

Not lookin good friends. Stupid hurricanes. 

I don't have anything on my work schedule for Tuesday so that may work. Monday is pretty much DOA at this point because of the hurricane's path. 

Almost considering calling up Gwen and seeing if they would reschedule to Tuesday/Wednesday. They can't possibly run during the remnants of a hurricane, no matter their normal weather policy...

Edited by what

Looking at weather it seems like Tuesday is the best option as it will be sunny.  Wednesday looks like rain again

Let's plan on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, what said:

Let's plan on Tuesday.

sounds good to me

I plan on being there. Looks like today’s rain is starting to bleed into Tuesday’s forecast. Hopefully we get a dry day. 

Yeah, I'm watching the forecast. Right now 35-40% from 11am-1pm and partly cloudy the rest of the day. 

I'll probably end up going since I need to spend this cert this year and this is just about my last chance. One or 2 more shots in October but not sure yet on those because of work. 

Looks like a lot of forecasts changed for the better. Fog has been added until 8am and I suspect the dew will be heavy on the track for a while.