Anyone know of a cheapish car for sale?

Tpoppa

What's the timeline on the purchase? If my dad doesn't end up wanting it, I've got my 2009 Camry with 80k miles on it I'm planning to sell for $5k. Fits all of those requirements except it would depend on how you feel about a rebuilt title. I've had it for 3 years and 40k miles. Its been the most low maintenance reliable vehicle I've owned but that's probably no shock since I've primarily owned GM vehicles.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tpoppa said:

The need is asap.

I don't think the Crown would work.

The Camry might, any history on the rebuilt title though?

The story she gave me was that it was a rear end accident. The lady I bought it from was sitting at a stop light and a kid texting rammed in to her. Her brother and husband own a body shop and mechanics shop respectively and rebuilt it themselves. She drove it another almost 10k miles before selling it to me because she was pregnant and they wanted a minivan. From what I could tell the story checked out and it drove great so for the deal it was I took the gamble and thankfully it paid off. 

• Upvote 1