ScubaCinci

2018 Fall Gap Trip?

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Might actually purchase some in this series. 

Capture.1.JPG.789d942efb7ea433ecc034cfc4070908.JPGCapture.2.JPG.a7090bcdeb67c81cc9b700fbb466fed7.JPG

@TimTheAzn you finally get to see the monkey actually fucking the football now. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

@TimTheAzn you finally get to see the monkey actually fucking the football now. :lol: 

You look good on it! How'd that thing treat you down there? More or less fun than the connie?

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You look good on it! How'd that thing treat you down there? More or less fun than the connie?

Was awesome. Even though i'm still learning I maybe slightly faster than the connie on it right now and way smother. Nice to have a bike that does not plow into a corner. Need to get used to high speed sweepers. Isn't planted in them like the connie is. She likes to dance a little bit. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

LOL, @2talltim are you flipping off the pirate for harshing your gig?

Fuck those guys and the potato launchers they rode in on. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Well if Justin has to ever run from the popo, at least he has a quiet exhaust to slip away undetected.

Funny thing is when we got our tickets the cop commented on the fact that we didn't have loud pipes. :lol: Both of our bikes are obnoxious. But we did just idle to a stop, but waited for the cop to leave before we started up.

7 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Should have had them photoshop out that luggage rack on the back lol

More than a few jealous blokes at the gap eyeballing my "ugly box". Best decision ever. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, 2talltim said:

More than a few jealous blokes at the gap eyeballing my "ugly box". Best decision ever. 

Just to be clear, I was most definitely not eyeballing that hideous monstrosity 🤣 I like my tank bag.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Just to be clear, I was most definitely not eyeballing that hideous monstrosity 🤣 I like my tank bag.

No but his snacks and drinks made it back to the room from the gas station safe and sound.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1