2018 Fall Gap Trip?

ScubaCinci

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Not the best photo, but I was having a blast yesterday. A little chilly but nothing heated gear didnt take care of.

SmartSelect_20181022-080929_Chrome.jpg.59821c45668009303c53ea8f7a1bdb29.jpg

Work on getting your butt over a little while you're there :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

IMG_20181023_223745_01.thumb.jpg.c02da1d9a793207e164c5a2e03a5ef30.jpg

Yea these guys were such Dbags. Slow as shit in the corners but would hammer the throttle out of every corner. The guy in the back had air shock that he had to pump up to keep his bike from gragging the ground and it must have leaked because he reached down every third turn to pump it back up with a switch or a valve or something and was all over the road. They spaced out just enough in a group of three not to let anyone pass and never pulled off. 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You look good on it! How'd that thing treat you down there? More or less fun than the connie?

Was awesome. Even though i'm still learning I maybe slightly faster than the connie on it right now and way smother. Nice to have a bike that does not plow into a corner. Need to get used to high speed sweepers. Isn't planted in them like the connie is. She likes to dance a little bit. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1