2018 Fall Gap Trip?

ScubaCinci

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Wow, I guess I should pipe in. As you guys know, I'm against the whole trailering thing. Time constraints are the only reason I am doing it. I rode the MT to the gap, no problems what so ever. Not to brag, but I'd say I ride more miles than most in here....Just sayin. I remember a certain someone talked about having their whale, I mean bike, shipped for their west trip :lol:

We have all written some pretty fucked up shit here on OR. But you have taken it to a new level. You justify your gayness with "time constraints" then try and take issue with my plan to make a West coast trip work for my wife.

Oh wait, you are making it work for your 'wife'.

A little rain this morning and with wet leaves on the twisty roads, it was a little dicey early on. But the rain ended early and from then on the roads were mostly dry. Found that the Brushy State Mountain Penitentiary now does tours and distills/sells moonshine. We skipped the tour. A lot of UTV's running through that area, on and off the roads. 

DFCA8697-886A-4C5F-8786-4095EC282CB6.jpeg

98B79657-0B23-4D33-B753-33EAF10FE53A.jpeg

7C1044EF-B211-475F-9DCC-05687E72166D.jpeg

A2DD86C8-464F-4866-821E-4B2EAA07BC4B.jpeg

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Unloaded at deals gap and scuffed in the new Q3 on the dragon. Traffic is light. Sitting at Delauders BBQ for lunch.

Wish I was down there. Managed to get the CBR prepped for the track day in November though, so not a wasted day. 

We will have some fun in the spring. Gromtastic fun.