ScubaCinci

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Here is my tracker:

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=jre72

I set my home area to private so nothing will display now...don't need any of you leg humpers creeping on me at home :lol:

Please, with my connections I can have root on your home security cameras before you read this.

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Please, with my connections I can have root on your home security cameras before you read this.

I wasn't lumping you in with the leg humping crowd but there you go :thefinger:

56 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Calling it a night in Marrietta. No need to ride around in the dark, plenty of time tomorrow. 

:cheers: see you tomorrow. I have everything ready to go.

35 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Why don't you two just share a room already and get it over with. 

Since we are actually riding our bikes instead of hauling them around on a trailer we will probably be too tired for that.

Guess that explains why you and Justin are using a trailer.

10 hours ago, 2talltim said:

All seriousness be safe guys. Still going to be damp and cold. I'm sure you already know but watch those higher elevations never know when you could have ice with out warning. I'd love to join with the fucking race bike but work schedule didn't pan out and these peskey blood clots in my leg are a thorn in my side for long days in the saddle.  Have a blast!!

Party at the gap resort Sunday and Monday night. We will have a celebrity guest joining us. Tall tales and tall drinks will be plentiful. 

Naked bikes aren't race bikes. I had a cop car run me down on mine at over 150 mph... I used to pretend it was fast 😂 until I got arrested 

Edited by Steve Butters

4 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

Naked bikes aren't race bikes. I had a cop car run me down on mine at over 150 mph... I used to pretend it was fast 😂 until I got arrested 

Didn't call my Z a race bike. It's my slow bike. My other one is my f'n race bike. Keep up man. 

9 hours ago, Tonik said:

Since we are actually riding our bikes instead of hauling them around on a trailer we will probably be too tired for that.

Guess that explains why you and Justin are using a trailer.

We are just giving you guys a chance to catch up on combined mileage with us individually.

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

The miles you spent riding Justin don't count.

Don't be putting you fantasies on me.  Keep that shit in you own head. You could have stopped and seen him today you rode within a mile of him at work. 

Edited by 2talltim

6 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Don't be putting you fantasies on me.  Keep that shit in you own head. You could have stopped and seen him today you rode within a mile of him at work. 

You know, no way you racked up any real miles riding him. You were only going 3 inches at a time.

• Haha 1

Wow, I guess I should pipe in. As you guys know, I'm against the whole trailering thing. Time constraints are the only reason I am doing it. I rode the MT to the gap, no problems what so ever. Not to brag, but I'd say I ride more miles than most in here....Just sayin. I remember a certain someone talked about having their whale, I mean bike, shipped for their west trip :lol: