Who's up for some riding this holiday weekend???

OhioBob

I am planning to ride KY 10 & KY 22 between Maysville, KY & Falmouth, KY.  Probably hit some other route like 159 to Mt Auburn, KY then down through Berlin, KY & Powersville, KY down to Mt Olivet, KY back up to Maysville, KY.

We could meet in Maysville, KY.

Or I am game for a longer route, just a quick thought I am thinking.  Or a different route in Southern Ohio...

Would love to meet up and ride.

All I know is I am riding this weekend.

BTW, just FYI...Don't ride 763 south of Decatur, OH...they have that road all tore up with a bridge.  Rode it earlier this year and it was a mess.  So, much for that road for a while.

Edited by OhioBob

Bob, Nice selection of roads. You are 1.5hrs from me and Maysville is 2.5 

What day and what time to depart Maysville. I can be down there ready to go by 9:30ish. 

Must check weather 

Thanks Mac. I rode KY 22 a couple years ago after others raving about it.

That was on my VTX. Now I want to try it out on my CBR.

I was thinking Saturday. Time? Not sure yet as you are the first person to respond to my invite.

I can meet wherever, but I will be coming from Hillsboro.

Edited by OhioBob

Bob,  Weather looks good as of now 30% chance of boomers after 14:00.

I can meet you in Hillsboro in the morning.

Options:

1. You tell me what time your ride starts and from where and I will be there

2.  I ride early and have breakfast at Big Momma's cafe, (4.7 stars) located on main street around 08:30.         Ride at 09:00-0930

3. Eat at home and arrive at the Marathon on main street at 09:00-09:30 or 10:00 hrs. Ready to ride.

I am flexible on all matters.

Mac

Look for a old fat guy on a Green Z1K

30520347208_6ffe3fc791_n.jpg

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1

Mac,

That is a sweet ride.

I've been bouncing around the idea of trading in the CBR for a hyper naked, but not sure I can pull the trigger...unless it was an Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory. However, Aprilia's are too rich for my blood.

Unfortunately, I threw my back out yesterday and have been bedridden all day today. So, it doesn't look like I I'll be riding this weekend after all.

This old body is having the last laugh and reminding me on a regular basis that I will pay for putting it through the military paces of 11B, paratrooper, air assault, etc.

Very frustrating, because I was so looking forward all week to riding this holiday weekend.

Unless I have a miraculous healing I will be remaining horizontal.

If my condition improves, I'll let you know.

• Beer 1