Sign in to follow this  
mello dude

gear Pit Bull single sided rear stand

Selling this Pit Bull stand for single sided swing are bikes. Its in great shape. It has a VFR pin on it. 

I just bought it on a whim, but I really have plenty of ways to screw with the VFRs I work on. 

I dont use it, its collecting dust. .$125.00 

I can drive to meet you in a reasonable mileage (cash only) or would rather not ship, but would be plus shipping. 

20180825_144930-L.jpg

Edited by mello dude

Ducati guys and VFR guys - this one's for you..... Let's make a deal...

I'm in Dayton....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By motocat12
      Neighbors in columbus have toddler sized xr1000r looking thing out by the curb. unsure if it runs.
    • By Travisty
      I have a 2pc Dainese Laguna Seca 4 suit. Size 56/46. Perforated. Retails for $1300.00 Never warn. 800.00 if picked up. 

• By jhughes
      $230   Worn only 5 times . Hit the right toe slider once otherwise in like new condition. Little to big on me is the reason for the sale.

• By Helmutt
      Wife is selling her beloved, LIKE NEW, early 2000s, Joe Rocket, Nicky Hayden Ltd Edition riding jacket.  
      Size 40.  
      3/4 waist pant zipper.  Elbow, back, and shoulder padded.
      Rare silver/black version of this edition - very hard to find.
      She's only ridden in it a couple of times and always cleaned/conditioned it with Luxol leather care products after every ride.  
      $150 shipped

• By Casper
      Look like these:

Zipper pull on one boot broke, but have been using a paper clip for several years just fine. Better than not wearing boots. Free to anyone that needs them. Pickup in Pickerington or downtown Columbus.