What a beautiful morning to ride

cmh_sprint

Yep. The seller took $500 less than asking and I’ll have less than that in travel costs down and home. Flew into Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday. You were 100% correct Florida and Souther Georgia suck ass. I don’t know why anyone owns a bike in Fl. Today was an awesome day, Wolf Pen Gap Rd., 129 to the Gap Store and then the Skyway. In Alcoa now, on my way to Richmond, Ky for the night. 

Florida and Georgia had me second guessing myself. The smile hasn’t left my face all day today. This bike is stupid fun. 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Possibly..more like adding a extra one.

What are you looking at? This was the culmination of 2 years of research and trying to see what fit for what I want do it came to this. More power, less weight than the ST and great ergos. Only complaints so far, no TPMS and the wind noise. The second should be an easy fix. 

9 hours ago, cmh_sprint said:

What are you looking at? This was the culmination of 2 years of research and trying to see what fit for what I want do it came to this. More power, less weight than the ST and great ergos. Only complaints so far, no TPMS and the wind noise. The second should be an easy fix. 

But that would ruin the surprise and the bike guessing thread. :lol: 

The Connie isn't going anywhere. She is perfect for the molesting I do to her.

• Upvote 1

Rode the Kaw H2 SW SE to Motoamerica in Pittsburgh, what a great weekend. Saw some of the OR guys and Tracy..... good seeing everyone. We dodged the rain for the most part, have over 500 miles on the bike, break in period is over!

• Upvote 1