SEO Ride Sunday 08/19

JustinNck1

I may be up for this. Must check weather. I was down your way looking at a house for sale in Little Hocking. Then made our way to Belpre,  Marietta, 26 then over to Beverly, McConnelsville......HH. All done in a cage with the wife. It takes so much longer in a car.

Edited by B-Mac

19 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I may be up for this. Must check weather. I was down your way looking at a house for sale in Little Hocking. Then made our way to Belpre,  Marietta, 26 then over to Beverly, McConnelsville......HH. All done in a cage with the wife. It takes so much longer in a car.

You moving down this way? I used to live in Little Hocking. Nice area for the most part.

10 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

You moving down this way? I used to live in Little Hocking. Nice area for the most part.

Looking now, Ready to move. Observing the river while relaxing with a drink on my lawn is something I could get use to. Also have some part time work stuff in the Marietta/Parkersburg area in line.

Weather looks great for Sunday!

I may be wrong but I think they meet at the Marathon Gas Station : 383 W Riverside Dr, McConnelsville, OH 43756  or across the street at the rest area along the river.

I am not going to make this so enjoy and have fun. i am going to take advantage of the recent rains we have had and enjoy some dust free Adventure riding with full gear on.

B.

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2018 at 9:32 PM, JustinNck1 said:

Yeah B-mac had the location right. The marathon in mcconnelsville. Theres a little rest area across the street. Wont be a very big loop, got stuff to do tomorrow afternoon before heading out of town.

Might have passed you on my way to Beallsville going east. Ur FRJ is reddish right?