Mid Ohio 8/20

jacobhawkins

14 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Jeff Payton from OMRL is the buddy who's on the 2 smoke.  If you and Andy make it, we'd have an OMRL garage at the big bike track!

Mike Dempsey and I are in for Monday. Do you think you will have room for us in the garage? 

• Upvote 1

Looks like my buddy Jeff on the 2 stroke got garage 25.  I totally spaced on Friday and didn't register, so if its tight in the garage, I'll grab one next to 25 so we can spread out.  @Limitedslip7 are you and Mike still planning to come out?

14 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Looks like my buddy Jeff on the 2 stroke got garage 25.  I totally spaced on Friday and didn't register, so if its tight in the garage, I'll grab one next to 25 so we can spread out.  @Limitedslip7 are you and Mike still planning to come out?

Yes sir, although I'm a little worried that I group might be filled up by the time we get there. I guess Mike called, Novice is full and there might only be a few slots left in I group. Still gonna send it tho

Waited 2 hours at registration to get told they overbooked and weren't allowing walk ins for Novice. Came home, put the bike back in street trim and got a nice ride in. Starting to wonder if trailering 3 hours each way is really worth it...

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Waited 2 hours at registration to get told they overbooked and weren't allowing walk ins for Novice. Came home, put the bike back in street trim and got a nice ride in. Starting to wonder if trailering 3 hours each way is really worth it...

That sucks man 😕 

You can call the week before and see how booked the day is for each group. Today was the Motohio annual day there and it's always packed. 

4 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Great day so far.  Track is wonderful.  Oh yeah, I'm not the slowest guy in A group, but damn near!

20180820_095125.jpg

Can that bike get into the 40s at full tilt

58 minutes ago, what said:

That sucks man 😕 

You can call the week before and see how booked the day is for each group. Today was the Motohio annual day there and it's always packed. 

My fault for not pre registering. Hoping labor day weekend is decent weather.

7 hours ago, Trackbikez said:

I've got plenty of video of the back of that Ducati...

For about 2 seconds until you fly past?   Hope I didn't hold you up too bad, it was a blast out there.  Watching Nate Kern throw monster wheelies as he rocketed past me was worth the price of admission.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

For about 2 seconds until you fly past?   Hope I didn't hold you up too bad, it was a blast out there.  Watching Nate Kern throw monster wheelies as he rocketed past me was worth the price of admission.

once you get your daytona back you'll maybe be able to keep up with his hp4 for a little bit. maybe. 

12 minutes ago, what said:

once you get your daytona back you'll maybe be able to keep up with his hp4 for a little bit. maybe. 

He's so damn fast man.  Some of the CRs tried to keep up.  That was fun to watch.  Pretty sure @OSUYZFR1 passed me out of turn 1 carrying a wheelie for 400 feet.  Very cool.