Emergency Contact Info

Casper

Per suggestion from @what, I've added an emergency contact section to profiles. Completely optional. Only viewable by mods/admins. I don't think I have to explain why this could be extremely useful. Consists of contact name, contact number, and additional info. For instance, I put Carie, her mobile number, and that I'm diabetic. In the event of an emergency, anyone can reach out to a mod/admin with information who can then reach out to the emergency contact. Right now this can be done via thread, PM, whatever. I will soon have another option ready. 

You can edit yours by visiting your profile and clicking the edit button. You may also see a banner at the top of each page reminding you to complete your profile. Clicking through that should work as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• Casper pinned this topic
20 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Good idea... maybe adding a relationship line to the emergency contact so if it's ever needed, at least the person making the phone call understands the relationship to the member.

I think the additional info line can cover that if people want to include that info. 

46 minutes ago, Tonik said:

I already have most of your wives and girlfriends phone numbers.

My wife loves going shopping with you. Says you have the greatest taste in women’s clothing. Who knew your side gig as a drag queen would be so useful!? :dunno:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bad324 said:

I would suggest people use that additional info line for that. Especially people like me who have my wife in my phone as simply "Wife"

Or just say something like (Jane Doe / Wife) on the contact name line? I could change it to say “Contact Name and Relationship” if that makes sense. 

51 minutes ago, Casper said:

My wife loves going shopping with you. Says you have the greatest taste in women’s clothing. Who knew your side gig as a drag queen would be so useful!? :dunno:

"Shopping" Lol, smart gal we got there.

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...