Charity Ride, Raffle, Benifit for a little girl 9/29

MidgetTodd

Please consider attending the event or buying some raffle tickets. Nelly is a local 2yo that is fighting cancer and all proceeds from this go to her treatment. This event is being put on by a local MC that is comprised mostly of Medics, Cops, FireFighters and genuine good people unlike many MC’s we’ve grown to heckle. 

Raffle is for your choice of $8000 cash or a 2018 HD Sportster. Ride is open to anyone and any vehicle. This also is a ride not a Poker Run that we all tend to hate on. 

Good people, Good Cause, please consider attending and getting some tickets. 

Ive sent this link over to Scott who is a friend of mine, coworker, medic and President of the MC. He’s a thick skinned sarcastic prick just like me only taller so he’ll fit right in here :lol: 

You can message him or me for tickets 

and they can be purchased thru PayPal so no hassles in meeting up. 

Link to FB event page

https://www.facebook.com/events/225326424790420/?ti=icl

521E9493-8190-45E6-8B67-9726CA1FB9F0.jpeg

A0D9E579-A5EC-426E-9DD5-3E45BE471157.jpeg

• Pauly pinned this topic

Thanks for the post Todd, Fellas I am the point of contact for this ride. We want to make this huge so please join us, bike, car, truck, anything with wheels. 10.00 per vehicle gets ya dinner as well. We desperately need to move these raffle tickets so contact me for those as well. 740-575-5989 thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...