Even practice is a race haha.  jk.  you know what he meant by lap traffic it meant he was faster than me. 

1 hour ago, kbrok said:

Even practice is a race haha.  jk.  you know what he meant by lap traffic it meant he was faster than me. 

When you pass the same guy every two laps.. I think it's fair to say lapped traffic hahahaha

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

When you pass the same guy every two laps.. I think it's fair to say lapped traffic hahahaha

Ouch.

54 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Ouch.

Like I said though, he's still learning the bike... there's something to be said about not having any feel, suspension is shit, brakes are shit, and no power.  It takes some getting used to.  But yea, he was well off the pace.  With that being said, he didn't finish in last...

image.thumb.png.f3e66849cd822e1c5a4019948ae3f493.png

image.thumb.png.131453ddabe7863927dbb56b8175a699.png

image.thumb.png.acf06300ab5f4143cce720d28f3ef98b.png

I also gave up for races man i coukdnt do 15 laps. I was gassed in the practices in morning

Edited by kbrok

Nah I dont know this shit talking you speak of. I probably couldnt pass anybody on those little bikes

14 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

there's something to be said about not having any feel, suspension is shit, brakes are shit, and no power.  It takes some getting used to.  But yea, he was well off the pace.

Hmm, I do ride an SV....... probably would help the learning curve. Can't be lazy like I was on the literbike.

Guess I better not get one...talk about lapped traffic "Hey Dave, the race is over!" "OVER? I JUST NOW finished 1 lap!!!"

7 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hmm, I do ride an SV....... probably would help the learning curve. Can't be lazy like I was on the literbike.

Stock SV feels like a 2165 GP jet bike compared to the little XRs. 

22 minutes ago, what said:

Stock SV feels like a 2165 GP jet bike compared to the little XRs. 

I knowwww, I've been grom'n around and cant wait to feel the "power" between my legs again :lol:

24 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I knowwww, I've been grom'n around and cant wait to feel the "power" between my legs again :lol:

Stock Grom feels like a 2165 GP jet bike compared to the little XRs. 

2 minutes ago, what said:

Stock Grom feels like a 2165 GP jet bike compared to the little XRs. 

Wow. 

17 hours ago, thompsonian said:

Guess I better not get one...talk about lapped traffic "Hey Dave, the race is over!" "OVER? I JUST NOW finished 1 lap!!!"

No, you need one asap.  Or just come hang out at a race some time.  Race today in Circleville.  September 8th in Circleville also, then September 15/16 practice/race in Camden, Ohio at G&J Kartway.  That's @Helmutt and @snot's hometown track.  

Phone photos from last week.

0804181501_HDR~3.jpg

0804181501_HDR~2.jpg

0804181200d_HDR.jpg

0805181052_HDR.jpg

0804181200_HDR.jpg

• Upvote 1

I found the 100 to be totally different than any full-sized bike. 

It’s a lot easier to upset a bike that weighs less than you do, and the tracks are so tight, it feels like you’re not countersteering. You are, but it only feels right when you’re really getting up to a respectable pace. 

I also never had any confidence in the tires.  For me, every corner was a question of how soon i could get my knee on the ground, in case the tires let go. 

I need to get back out on something. 100 or grom/Z/China copy.