Starter bike

Issshhyaboi

I'm selling my nx 125, my first bike looking for a new bike well new to me 😂. I was wondering is a something like a gsxr 600 or something like that a good second bike or what do u think would be a good bike any tips would be appreciated thanks  

26 minutes ago, GSX-Sam said:

How long did you ride the 125 for? How good of a rider did you become in that time? 

He’s thinking about a Gixxer 600. Pretty sure that answers the question. 😂 

Seriously though, don’t buy a Gixxer. 

can't go wrong with a street triple if you don't mind the slightly higher maintenance cost over japanese bikes. 

that is if you're looking for something to ride on the street and in the twisties. 

4 hours ago, what said:

can't go wrong with a street triple if you don't mind the slightly higher maintenance cost over japanese bikes. 

that is if you're looking for something to ride on the street and in the twisties. 

I've looked at the street triple but my wallet is a bit skinnier than that 😭

If you really want to step up to a 600, consider bikes like the fz06 or yzf600r. Great bikes built for the street rather than the track. Still have plenty of power but the controls are way more forgiving of abrupt inputs, generally better mileage and more comfortable. You can get an older fz06 for like $2k 

On July 27, 2018 at 6:33 AM, GSX-Sam said:

If you really want to step up to a 600, consider bikes like the fz06 or yzf600r. Great bikes built for the street rather than the track. Still have plenty of power but the controls are way more forgiving of abrupt inputs, generally better mileage and more comfortable. You can get an older fz06 for like $2k 

Thanks I'll look into one of those