Anyone riding this weekend?

Jadester16

13 hours ago, jschaf said:

Welcome to the forum. Not riding this weekend I do get down that way on occasion.. Looks like a fun bike you've got there.

The most fun bike I've ever had!  Not the fastest I've had, but that doesn't mean it hasn't given me the biggest smiles!

So would you like to have a go?  Name the day, time, and place and I should be in!   I don't know the Salem area at all, but if there are some good roads around that area or south of you, let's do it.

HI!  I have 2, count them, 2 other people going for a ride tomorrow!!!  If you want to join in the fun, meet at the SHEETZ gas station in New Philadelphia at 9am this Saturday!  Plan on some country curvy roads with minimal straight lines in between!  Should be a couple hour ride unless you would like to go further.  See you tomorrow!

Edited by Jadester16

On 7/27/2018 at 8:06 AM, Jadester16 said:

HI!  I have 2, count them, 2 other people going for a ride tomorrow!!!  If you want to join in the fun, meet at the SHEETZ gas station in New Philadelphia at 9am this Saturday!  Plan on some country curvy roads with minimal straight lines in between!  Should be a couple hour ride unless you would like to go further.  See you tomorrow!

Nice to meet you today. What a beautiful bike. Thx for letting me tag along. 

Edited by NinjaDoc

1 hour ago, NinjaDoc said:

Hahah I was on four wheels hehe I just went and followed them since i miss the meet and the roads ... And the adrenaline  :) 

saw u and @theroamr go the other direction on our ride. 

Wasn’t me. I haven’t riden in week.