Max Power go's full ADV

B-Mac

July 14 ADV ride with BikeRiderMark and Max Power who was joining us on his first ADV ride. I can attest that he has the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to handle any off road ADV stuff.

Sorry it took so long to download this short video but my equipment was in error. You can see O.R's Max leading a few section showing grace and agility while B-Mac tipped over and crashed on more that one occasion. I was off my game all day. enjoy.

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 4

Draw a circle. laurelville-180e to Gibisonville - south to south Bloomingville - 56w to Laurelville and that just about covers it. We were also just a bit south of 56 but not down to 50 where their is more good stuff.  Come down and ride sometime bring the roamer stay at the holiday inn express in Logan, ride all day and drink beer and eat BBQ at Millstone restaurant. or camp at new straitsville campground, ride wnf trail and surrounding area. Eat beans and cornbread in your tent at night time. 

50 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Come down and ride sometime bring the roamer stay at the holiday inn express in Logan, ride all day and drink beer and eat BBQ at Millstone restaurant. or camp at new straitsville campground, ride wnf trail and surrounding area. Eat beans and cornbread in your tent at night time. 

I might take you up on that.  As of now looks like I'll be off work 8/18-22.  

28 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

I might take you up on that.  As of now looks like I'll be off work 8/18-22.  

That would be a great time to do a loop I have been trying to complete this year.

1000 mile Loop 4/5 days  from Ohio down south Ironton, on the east side (KAT) route (Williamson, WV. to Appalachia, VA.)  Then east to Damascus, VA. (adv route) hitting the start of the (MABDR) riding north to Romney, WV. then back to Ohio. Motels, Big Bike friendly conditions.
BUT......... May go the same route opposite direction leaving Marietta, Ohio depending on rain and conditions. Roamer and Max Power were interested. can break off and asphalt road it home at anytime.

Edited by B-Mac

On 7/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, B-Mac said:

July 14 ADV ride with BikeRiderMark and Max Power who was joining us on his first ADV ride. I can attest that he has the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to handle any off road ADV stuff.

Sorry it took so long to download this short video but my equipment was in error. You can see O.R's Max leading a few section showing grace and agility while B-Mac tipped over and crashed on more that one occasion. I was off my game all day. enjoy.

It’s a good thing you’re a strong young fella capable of handling those falls B-Mac. I guess I’m soft. I switch to four wheels for trail riding. Looks like a good time. Thanks for sharing the video. 

1 hour ago, durk said:

It’s a good thing you’re a strong young fella capable of handling those falls B-Mac. I guess I’m soft. I switch to four wheels for trail riding. Looks like a good time. Thanks for sharing the video. 

Thanks Durk, Two were 0 speed tip overs. the last was low speed F/end wash out. My right side rib took a shot and i was coughing up yellow poo the next day but now it hurts just a little when I break wind.😀

It's nice to have help picking the beast up when the tires are higher than the seat and bars.

Edited by B-Mac
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2