FS: 2003 SV 650

TimTheAzn

Probably not too much touring in my near future with the limited PTO I have at my new(ish) job, the PTO that I do have I spend on track days. This bike would make someone very happy. It is proven to be reliable despite the mileage. Not sure the exact mileage, guessing near 300k on the frame but I was told a 2006 motor was swapped into it. The motor has roughly 100k. I've had no issues mechanically with the bike during the thousand miles I've put on it. I'm selling because I want a super sport for the street riding I do. 

So many parts to list but I'll give you the highlights:

Custom one-off lowering rear sets. Nice ball bearings used and they are quality.

GSXR 750 front end

ZX14 rear shock

GSXR 750 180 rear wheel conversion

Center stand (it works)

Aftermarket front and rear rotors

Dirt bike bars (so comfy)

Frame sliders

Comes with clip-ons and w/ bar risers

I replaced both the front calipers with lower mileage units. Cleaned and fresh fluid as of a few weeks ago.

New pads front and rear.

New chain with less than a season on it

Custom LED headlight harness with switch.

Custom headlight housing with projectors.

NICE bag setup. Study as can be. Has a quick access top so you don't need to open the entire clamshell to reach in and get something. I can and do use the bag rack to lift the back end of the bike when needed. Thing is solid. The bags have integrated brake lights as well. I could legit part the bag setup for $500+ easy.

Aftermarket levers

Touring windscreen

Misc parts box.

M4 slip on (sounds amazing, sounds better than my track bike.)

Fresh oil change with Wix filter, less than 500 miles on it.

This bike has been dead-nuts reliable for me. It's not perfect but it is in great condition. I can throw in a rear 180 Q3+ take-off that has 1 Keith code school on it. It's basically new with no chicken strips, it'll make the next owner look like a savage.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. This was Dan's (Danimal) old trusty steed and I'd like Blue to go to someone who will love and appreciate it.

Asking $1900 as a starting point for OR members. (Yea Dan asked $100 less, but I've put a few hundred into it to address the things it needed to keep it going for a long while.) I still think this is a fair price. Title in hand.

SV650.JPG

Edited by TimTheAzn