Trailer 4x7

NinjaDoc

4 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Bit far of a drive for something I can find closer. Thanks for thinking of me tho!

Jesus....... How many leads on $480 brand new trailers do you have that are closer? Owned by someone that is anal about their shit.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Jesus....... How many leads on $480 brand new trailers do you have that are closer? Owned by someone that is anal about their shit.

Exactly, this is perfect.  Buy the damn thing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

2 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Exactly, this is perfect.  Buy the damn thing.

But it's so far, would take him a whole hour to get there. :dunno:

• Beer 1
  • Haha 3

I put a class 1 hitch on my Hyundai for $160 and 45 minutes, including the drive to autozone.  Storage isnt an issue either, put your bike on it, back it into your garage.  Problem solved. 

Also, said class 1 hitch with my wimpy Hyundai Elantra(!) pulled a trailer that size with my FJR on it to the Gap, pulled my CBR to several track days, and I built a little rack for my XR100 to take it to the kart tracks.  You don't need a big vehicle to pull a bike around occasionally and class 1 hitches are cheap and easy to install.  

I might buy it just on principle.

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

I Storage isnt an issue either, put your bike on it, back it into your garage.  Problem solved. 

I daily my bike. That would be an issue for me. Also have 2 bikes on my side of the garage, so no room for a trailer unless they're both on it.

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

1 minute ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I daily my bike. That would be an issue for me. 

You daily all of them?

Seriously man, get a trailer, its awesome for all the reasons.  

Edited by jacobhawkins

Ok, ordered a class 3 hitch. Should be here next week. Talked to my neighbor and he will let me store this in his garage when I'm not using it. Thinks may be coming together....if it's still available when I have time and have put the hitch on, I may come get. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2018 at 10:46 AM, GSX-Sam said:

Ok, ordered a class 3 hitch. Should be here next week. Talked to my neighbor and he will let me store this in his garage when I'm not using it. Thinks may be coming together....if it's still available when I have time and have put the hitch on, I may come get. 

come get it sam, for you i can do just 425 

• Beer 1

if sam keeps whimpering like a little biatch, i'll buy it out from under him.  i have no idea what i would do with it since i already bought a hitch carrier, but i would buy it and name it the USS BiatchSkullCrusher

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

come get it sam, for you i can do just 425 

Ordered another hitch that will hopefully actually fit my car. 3-5 days shipping. What size coupler does the trailer have Nivin, I need to know what size ball I need. 

6 minutes ago, GSX-Sam said:

Ordered another hitch that will hopefully actually fit my car. 3-5 days shipping. What size coupler does the trailer have Nivin, I need to know what size ball I need. 

The Craiglist post says 1-7/8

good thing I didn't buy the vehicle I was planning on last night otherwise I'd have no choice but to go buy it for $425 :D

Edited by Bad324