Ok who was this

blue72beetle

9 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Young punk kid shows up on the ride with blistered track tires, no way was I telling him who I was. It would have been embarrassing to have some young kid school me on a street ride, I should have given him a fake name.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

We've met once before, at the gap trip one year I think...

Sorry don't remember that specifically, you must have been on the FJR and we didn't ride together. I'm getting up there in age and can finally blame a poor memory on it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Punk said:

Random thought after seeing Jim post in another thread and tying it into the old age thing. I'm not certain but I think that combined age of the guys that rode in the first two spots for most of the ride is 115. Couple of old fuckers. 

And about 340 hp... 🤣

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...
On 6/9/2019 at 9:43 AM, serpentracer said:

i'm impressed by your bmw.  i'd never think those could go through the gap that well.  the tc was working overtime though lol.   that's about as fast I can go through there on my R6 but no traction control at all on those. 

The Bimmer is super nice...it definitely can handle more than my skills can offer. That SD sounds badass tho

Edited by ScubaCinci

19 hours ago, serpentracer said:

sorry I have no fing clue who you guys are.   anyway that bmw is impressive

No worries I've been mistaken for someone else before.

That is not my bike or video, the SDR is not jschaf's. I tried to follow him around one sunny day and it almost looked like the two in the video except there was never a time when the BMW was in front of the KTM. I still have the BMW, Jim's KTM SDR didn't like the way it was being treated and decided to part ways with him. Now I am stuck riding with the adventure guys.