Recommendations: Moving Companies

DerekClouser

Company is agreeing to pay for my move back home and need to get some quotes from some moving companies.  Just moving a 2-bedroom apartment w/ garage from Toledo to Akron, OH.

Any recommendations on who to go with or who to avoid?  Need to get a few quotes to the boss so we can select the best one that fits the need. 

Thanks

2 men and a truck were the best price we could find when moving a 1300 square foot house. About $800 from yhe copley house to 10 miles nortth but I moved all the furniture from the old house into the garage so I saved a good 2-3 hours labor 

Edited by zx3vfr

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

Leaders Moving and Storage. I've used them 3x now and they've always been the best price and haven't ruined or lost a single thing of mine

Called and got voicemails.  Guess I'll wait for them to call me back...

18 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Called and got voicemails.  Guess I'll wait for them to call me back...

Not surprised with them on a Monday honestly.

Reach out to Corey O'keefe 440-497-4393 x251 or cokeefe@leadersmoving.com

Tell him Brian DeGross referred you and that you have a $100 off coupon. He may give you both the coupon and a slight discount as well. If you went with them this would be the 5th move I've given them since March