PIRC MotoAmerica - Aug 24-26

DerekClouser

Dang Derek, you cold. 

And yeah 95% I'll be there. Submitted PTO request yesterday, will hear back sometime but it's been on my work calendar for 7+ months at this point. 

Bring your P125

Edited by what

5 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

What?

Nothing --- you will get no s'mores cones.  :thefinger:

Just now, what said:

Dang Derek, you cold. 

And yeah 95% I'll be there. Submitted PTO request yesterday, will hear back sometime but it's been on my work calendar for 7+ months at this point. 

Hopefully you'll be able to go. 

I'm willing to make a bunch of food again if everyone else wants to cover beer or beverages or whatever - we can figure it out, and by that I mean Kevin and you guys can, since no one actually talks to me.

Just now, tall_tracy said:

Hopefully you'll be able to go. 

I'm willing to make a bunch of food again if everyone else wants to cover beer or beverages or whatever - we can figure it out, and by that I mean Kevin and you guys can, since no one actually talks to me.

In all fairness, I haven't seen you in a while.  I was talking to Kevin at Mid-Ohio.  That's when it came up.  

5 minutes ago, what said:

Dang Derek, you cold. 

Bring your P125

Hope he paid the extra $50 to use that "off-road vehicle". I don't remember if they had that last year, they sure as hell didn't enforce it. Maybe it's new for this year and they will enforce it this year.

1 minute ago, tall_tracy said:

Those things were bang'n. All of the goodness of a s'more, with none of the mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still trying to figure out if the guys @Jester_ @blue03636 and the rest of the crew are doing an NC bike weekend that weekend or nothing. They need to make a decision soon.

Just now, DerekClouser said:

In all fairness, I haven't seen you in a while.  I was talking to Kevin at Mid-Ohio.  That's when it came up.  

Yeah, I totally get it, in this antiquated age of technology where it's so difficult to text or message or whatever.  Makes perfect sense Squidward.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Yeah, I totally get it, in this antiquated age of technology where it's so difficult to text or message or whatever.  Makes perfect sense Squidward.  :rolleyes:

And there in lies the reason I PUT IT ON OHIORIDERS...so the people I forget to ask can remind me  :)  

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hope he paid the extra $50 to use that "off-road vehicle". I don't remember if they had that last year, they sure as hell didn't enforce it. Maybe it's new for this year and they will enforce it this year.

Those things were bang'n. All of the goodness of a s'more, with none of the mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still trying to figure out if the guys @Jester_ @blue03636 and the rest of the crew are doing an NC bike weekend that weekend or nothing. They need to make a decision soon.

it's $100 per "unlicensed vehicle" at mid ohio for anything other than vintage days and track days. pretty bullshit if tracks charge extra for pit bikes. 

I'm bringing the XR. If they decide to charge me at the gate for it then whatever but I'm not paying extra for it when I buy my tickets. 

Edited by what

1 minute ago, DerekClouser said:

And there in lies the reason I PUT IT ON OHIORIDERS...so the people I forget to ask can remind me  :)  

meh, I call bullshit... but whatever....

Just now, DerekClouser said:

Also, you'd better bring that salsa you brought last time!  I can bring whatever so just keep me in the loop. 

And suddenly I go from long lost forgotten, to bring this or that...  uh huh, okay, like I said, I see how it is.

12 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Good thing the Z125 isn't an offroad vehicle :)

Can we hide the xrs in the back of the Honda element so we don't have to pay for them.

ALso does anyone know if they charge any extra for pets.  I wouldn't mind bringing Lando because he just likes to hangout

Edited by kbrok
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jbot said:

where are people staying?  maybe i can drag one of my kids to this or even the whole family.  is everyone just camping?

My idea of "roughing it", is staying at the Hampton.... 

Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle
2608 W. State Street
New Castle, Pennsylvania 16101
USA
Phone: +1-724-656-0000

image.png.20ee5231b55393886b0e924054d4b102.png

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

just checked Pitt's posted rules, nowhere does it say that they charge extra for pit bikes or scooters, it just says don't be a dumbass when using them for transport around the grounds and that they are permitted. 

On 7/12/2018 at 3:15 PM, tall_tracy said:

If you don't have tickets yet, there's a discount code from Cycle Gear for 15% off general admission tickets - use the code CYCLE GEAR

The email doesn't say that there's an expiration date for that code.

Thanks Tracy.  Plan on being there both days and was wondering about discount ticket codes.

1 hour ago, what said:

just checked Pitt's posted rules, nowhere does it say that they charge extra for pit bikes or scooters, it just says don't be a dumbass when using them for transport around the grounds and that they are permitted. 

If you look at their tickets website, $50 for offroad vehicle/golf cart pass. 

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

If you look at their tickets website, $50 for offroad vehicle/golf cart pass. 

That would be side by sides and golf carts. Not pit bikes. They rent golf carts, the fee is an incentive to get you to rent. Most all tracks do that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1