Sign in to follow this  
NinjaDoc

sold 2013 Street Triple R

https://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/d/triumph-street-triple-2013-abs/6628890270.html

pics in the post above 

Up for sale is the best all round motorcycle I ever owned. I have been through many styles and types of motorcycle over the past decade and this is the bike I kept longest and had the most fun. Bike is well balanced for comfort and fun all day long ride. Read more about these bikes and if you ever rode one you will u derstand why it rates higher than other more powerful triples. 

2013 street triple r 
Standard abs 
8kish miles 
Arrow exhaust - only oem approved one with triumph tune installed by dealer
S20 tires front back good for rest of the season
Adjustable suspension 
Adjustable auto off heated grips
Tech spec tank grips 
Tail bag fit for rear seat 
Ram mounts 
Bike lift which makes maintenance easy

dropped once, all  plastics replaced with OEM new/ no dings on the tank etc/ just couple minor scratches

Dropped price to 5900 obo / regular OR family gets much better price / if interested just PM me 

Edited by NinjaDoc

@kbrok

:D 

• Haha 1

OR price 5200

Edited by NinjaDoc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NinjaDoc
      https://youngstown.craigslist.org/tro/d/carry-on-4-7-4xmesh/6628937635.html

4x7 trailer / carry on brand/ used only once/ clean/ perfect for motorcycles 
      Asking 480 obo 
    • By NinjaDoc
      OR family, will need your help with sale. Please keep an eye out for some one looking to get into sport touring. FJR to be exact. 
      Bike belonged to Jerry, those who knew him and how he takes care of his bike will buy the bike eyes closed no second thought. 
      Jerry's wife is trying to clear the garage slowly. They don't ever plan to sell the gold wing, vstrom his daughter is going to adopt. The beautiful red Honda super hawk might be on the chopping block later on. 
      But for now sure the fjr will be for sale, I will post up a new thread with pics and all details later. Just wanted to give a heads up so folks can keep an eye out and help his family with a quick and fair sale. 
    • By Danimal
      From bike with 62 miles on it. 
      OEM front fork springs
      rear shock
      headlight and brackets 
      speedo and cable
      handlebars
      top triple clamp and risers
      white gas tank 
      white front fender
      stator coil and regulator
      rear tail light. License bracket
      Moose lowering links
      stock seat
      footpeg mounts and pegs
      and more
      $150 takes it all. Pickup only 44221

• By bandit
      I bought this bike about a year ago from a guy who found it for sale in WV. His story was that the battery was dead, so they couldn't get an accurate mileage reading. Therefore, it is titled as odometer discrepancy. Currently shows 33k. Battery one year old,  all fluids were changed (Engine Ice in radiator,) K&N air filter, new spark plugs, new EBC brake pads, and I had my favorite tech at Iron Pony look it over to ensure that it was a solid runner. He fixed a few little things but said it was in pretty good running shape. All this was done since I got it, so less than one year. I've only put about 1500 miles on it, and I think that's high because I think it has been sprocketed. Bridgestone sport touring tires still at least 50%. All plastic is straight and uncracked. No tears in seats. Some other surfaces show wear like it sat outside for a while, so it's not a beauty queen. Still, it looks pretty good. Adjustable levers,  smoked double bubble shield. It came with a color-matched undertail and cheap flush mount signals. Front ones don't match each other. Wheels are plasti-dipped black. 
      Two track days on this were fun, but I have my eye on a 600 that will be for sale soon. I hope to get $2000 for this. If I can't get really close to that I'll have to keep it and not buy the 600. Delivery may be possible,  but it won't be free. Sorry for the novel about it; I just want to be open about it. I can get more/better pictures upon request.