Jump to content
DerekClouser

Mid-Ohio Track Day 9-3-18 (Labor Day)

Recommended Posts

I'm in.

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe. I have very little want to go to Mid-O these days tbh. We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Maybe. I have very little want to go to Mid-O these days tbh. We'll see.

don't be scurred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Maybe. I have very little want to go to Mid-O these days tbh. We'll see.

You're joking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean... there are other places to go lol

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I mean... there are other places to go lol

100%, but it's cheap and really close to me.  I want to know where Tim is going instead that day?  Maybe we can all do that instead.  Haven't been on track with him yet it'd be fun to see if Izzy could keep up with an sv650.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, what said:

don't be scurred

You're funny!

37 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

You're joking?

Not at all. 

 

28 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I mean... there are other places to go lol

This.

 

20 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

100%, but it's cheap and really close to me.  I want to know where Tim is going instead that day?  Maybe we can all do that instead.  Haven't been on track with him yet it'd be fun to see if Izzy could keep up with an sv650.

No idea what the stock specs for Izzy are, I'd imagine they are somewhat similar. I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere that day. We're talking months away, the only reason I know what I'm eating for dinner TONIGHT is because they are leftovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why dont people ever go to Nelson? They have tons of track days according to their schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Maybe. I have very little want to go to Mid-O these days tbh. We'll see.

Too ‘slick’ for you in the morning? jk.

You know Matt Carr ran a 32 in practice at 9am Sunday. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, OSUYZFR1 said:

Too ‘slick’ for you in the morning? jk.

You know Matt Carr ran a 32 in practice at 9am Sunday. 

It's day-by-day there. Monday was not great grip wise session 1 (from what I hear), Tuesday was fine during session 1. Though to be fair, more often than not grip is not great there the first session. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Why dont people ever go to Nelson? They have tons of track days according to their schedule. 

I'd like to make it there soon.  Heard its much better after the repave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

I'd like to make it there soon.  Heard its much better after the repave.

It's really nice.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Maybe. I have very little want to go to Mid-O these days tbh. We'll see.

I'm with you. Almost considering selling my cert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was not tagged so I will pass on this event.  I have to race my dogs labor day weekend lol.  Wiener dog races is life

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kbrok said:

I was not tagged so I will pass on this event.  I have to race my dogs labor day weekend lol.  Wiener dog races is life

You should buy little saddles and stuffed animals to ride them while they race.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kbrok said:

I was not tagged so I will pass on this event.  I have to race my dogs labor day weekend lol.  Wiener dog races is life

Haha. You bring your Weiner dog, I'll bring my alien dog.  Have a proper race in the pits.  

20180620_203141.jpg

  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jacobhawkins said:

Haha. You bring your Weiner dog, I'll bring my alien dog.  Have a proper race in the pits.  

20180620_203141.jpg

Your puppers eyes are staring into my soul looking for a snack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

You should buy little saddles and stuffed animals to ride them while they race.

some people actually do that and make there dogs race with little saddles and fake cowboys

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

I'm with you. Almost considering selling my cert.

Why no MidOh love?  It's close, the pavement is decent, it's got history, facilities are adequate, half the track to stretch the legs of your bike, and the other technical half to get your lean on.

I don't have too many complaints  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trackbikez said:

Why no MidOh love?  It's close, the pavement is decent, it's got history, facilities are adequate, half the track to stretch the legs of your bike, and the other technical half to get your lean on.

I don't have too many complaints  :)

as far as facilities I don't know if anyone remembers last year at the OR trackday.  I sat down on toilet and it wasn't bolted down and me and the toilet fell into the wall and I was pinned for a few seconds fighting for my life haha

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×