Mid-Ohio Track Day 9-3-18 (Labor Day)

DerekClouser

I just signed up for I group on Monday and got pull thru garage 19. If you are having trouble getting through on the phone just hit 0 instead of 3. They did say garage 20 is also available if we have too many people to fit in one garage. 

So far it's me, Mike Dempsey, Jacob, Andy, Jacob's dad, Todd, and I'm not sure who else. 

Edited by Limitedslip7
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Limitedslip7 said:

Would anyone have a spare pair of 180 degree(ish) temp tire warmers I could rent for the day? 

I have an extra set of warmers you can use.

No garage,but find me in my Dark red Jeep Grand Cherokee with a red 6x10 enclosed.

Pm me your cell number and remind me.

Track was great today,  cars didn't muck it all up.  Cant wait to see ya'll Monday!  I rode Mike's S1000RR on MR12 for a few laps.  Have mercy, that thing is fast, amazing brakes, incredible bike.  If I got a full session in and I think I could put in one hell of a best lap.

20180831_184448.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

Tried calling 4 times to sign up for Monday.

What's up with their phones?

@Limitedslip7 suggested pushing 0 to get to the operator.  Worked for me.  I think Gwen is just waaaaay overworked and was away from her regular phone.

44 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

@Limitedslip7 suggested pushing 0 to get to the operator.  Worked for me.  I think Gwen is just waaaaay overworked and was away from her regular phone.

Yeah,I tried that the 4 call and got the dudes voice mail.

Might be out for Monday

7 hours ago, J_Copeland said:

Yeah,I tried that the 4 call and got the dudes voice mail.

Might be out for Monday

When I talked to Gwen yesterday it sounded like there was plenty of space.  A buddy will be talking with Mark today anyway, I'll see if he can get a registration update. 

6 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

When I talked to Gwen yesterday it sounded like there was plenty of space.  A buddy will be talking with Mark today anyway, I'll see if he can get a registration update. 

Ok,thanks.

No idea what's up with their phones.

22 minutes ago, Trackbikez said:

I doubt I'll make Monday anymore, but I think I'm going for a walk-in tomorrow.  How did they run Friday?  I,A,N in 20min sessions as usual, or something different?

Friday was like a regular PTR, IAN, 20 minute sessions, no lunch.  I used a twilight cert and had to pay an extra $10.  Not a late fee, but they charge more for these days.  Have fun!  Hope the track is dry!  We are getting hammered her in Columbus, more water than I've seen at this house before!