Mid-Ohio Track Day 9-3-18 (Labor Day)

DerekClouser

7 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I mean... there are other places to go lol

100%, but it's cheap and really close to me.  I want to know where Tim is going instead that day?  Maybe we can all do that instead.  Haven't been on track with him yet it'd be fun to see if Izzy could keep up with an sv650.

43 minutes ago, what said:

don't be scurred

You're funny!

37 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

You're joking?

Not at all. 

28 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

I mean... there are other places to go lol

This.

20 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

100%, but it's cheap and really close to me.  I want to know where Tim is going instead that day?  Maybe we can all do that instead.  Haven't been on track with him yet it'd be fun to see if Izzy could keep up with an sv650.

No idea what the stock specs for Izzy are, I'd imagine they are somewhat similar. I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere that day. We're talking months away, the only reason I know what I'm eating for dinner TONIGHT is because they are leftovers.

59 minutes ago, OSUYZFR1 said:

Too ‘slick’ for you in the morning? jk.

You know Matt Carr ran a 32 in practice at 9am Sunday. 

It's day-by-day there. Monday was not great grip wise session 1 (from what I hear), Tuesday was fine during session 1. Though to be fair, more often than not grip is not great there the first session. 

7 minutes ago, kbrok said:

I was not tagged so I will pass on this event.  I have to race my dogs labor day weekend lol.  Wiener dog races is life

You should buy little saddles and stuffed animals to ride them while they race.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kbrok said:

I was not tagged so I will pass on this event.  I have to race my dogs labor day weekend lol.  Wiener dog races is life

Haha. You bring your Weiner dog, I'll bring my alien dog.  Have a proper race in the pits.  

20180620_203141.jpg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

You should buy little saddles and stuffed animals to ride them while they race.

some people actually do that and make there dogs race with little saddles and fake cowboys

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

I'm with you. Almost considering selling my cert.

Why no MidOh love?  It's close, the pavement is decent, it's got history, facilities are adequate, half the track to stretch the legs of your bike, and the other technical half to get your lean on.

I don't have too many complaints  :)

Just now, Trackbikez said:

Why no MidOh love?  It's close, the pavement is decent, it's got history, facilities are adequate, half the track to stretch the legs of your bike, and the other technical half to get your lean on.

I don't have too many complaints  :)

as far as facilities I don't know if anyone remembers last year at the OR trackday.  I sat down on toilet and it wasn't bolted down and me and the toilet fell into the wall and I was pinned for a few seconds fighting for my life haha

• Haha 4