Casper

Need help/recommendations with gear

Any good textile riding gear that comes in tall sizes? I wear a 42L jacket, and 30x34 pants. Gear never seems to fit correctly. Any recommendations? 

I know revvit does long in pants and the jackets run long. I have the sand 3, they're awesome.

Tourmaster make tall sizes and @RidersDiscount has insane prices on TM stuff. Tourmaster isnt a premium product but they have pick up the slack over the last few years. I'd call them a upperend of a middle of the road line now.I'm currently running the Tourmaster Advanced Jacket and the Overpant. For hotter weather I have a JoeRocket mesh jacket that also comes in tall sizes. 

Here is the tourmaster size charts I would recommend trying the stuff on at Pony before ordering on line or from RD because TM sizes are generous. https://www.tourmaster.com/sizing_charts I wear a Large Tall Jacket and XL Tall pants and they are a tag big in the waist but i needed the extra length. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Well now that you're part of the Ducati club, you have to look at Dainese...  LOL

Seriously though, I have a Dainese leather jacket and Dainese textile pants - both are offered in mens tall sizes.  My inseam is close to 34" and I really like the pants in the respect that the fit length wise, the fit in the hips is a much different story. 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Any recommendations? 

Kill yourself? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

There you go again, saying the sweetest things. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Casper said:

Speaking of sweet things.... have you determined if @Tonik & I are the same person yet?

And are you looking for textile gear because of the whole cows stampeding in the rain theory for leather??

• Haha 3

Take a look at the Scorpion Yosemite and Yuma lines 

You can always go full custom with a Aerostich. Pricey for sure, but I don't regret getting mine at all.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, Tonik said:

On 7/11/2018 at 11:23 AM, Casper said:

He is so sweet...and cute!

• Upvote 1

1 piece leathers all the time.  power ranger fo lyfe

• Upvote 1

Edited by B-Mac

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

2XL is a bit wee to big for me. I’m thinking more like medium tall. 

1 hour ago, Casper said:

2XL is a bit wee to big for me. I’m thinking more like medium tall. 

Eat more? They might shrink in the rain...

I've put tourmaster to the test, it'll hold up in a 60 mph lowside.  Jacket and pants were worn, but nothing reached my jeans or shirt.  That said, I really like my areostitch.  I'm 160lbs and 5'11".  I talked to them about sizing and watched the clearance rack on their site for what would fit.  Got away for not much more than Tourmaster and I feel way better in it.  Plus, Merka.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

I've put tourmaster to the test, it'll hold up in a 60 mph lowside.  Jacket and pants were worn, but nothing reached my jeans or shirt.  That said, I really like my areostitch.  I'm 160lbs and 5'11".  I talked to them about sizing and watched the clearance rack on their site for what would fit.  Got away for not much more than Tourmaster and I feel way better in it.  Plus, Merka.

40L?

6 hours ago, Casper said:

40L?

I'll check when I get back home tonight.

Roadcrafter jacket I got is a 36L.  Its snug, fits great with regular shirts and stuff, with another jacket for warmth in below 50, its tight, but manageable.  I have AD1 pants and love them.  Pockets are perfect.  Those are a 32 long.  Plenty of room there for jeans and sweats in cold weather, but I needed the length.  30 long would be too short for me if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

Roadcrafter jacket I got is a 36L.  Its snug, fits great with regular shirts and stuff, with another jacket for warmth in below 50, its tight, but manageable.  I have AD1 pants and love them.  Pockets are perfect.  Those are a 32 long.  Plenty of room there for jeans and sweats in cold weather, but I needed the length.  30 long would be too short for me if I remember correctly.

I’m four inches taller and ten pounds heavier. I’m guessing I’d be needing custom Aerostich sizing. 

Jacket and pants separate.  You'll find something.  They have a zillion sizes and do alterations regularly.