This topic is now closed to further replies.
So I decided that motorcycling just isn't for me right now. My significant other and I lost interest as we had other things we needed to do. I'm selling our gear since we don't need it anymore.
Prices are for each unit. Willing to make a deal with OR members. PM me if you want additional pics or info. Located in Sharonville.
2 - $20 - Magnetic tank bags (1 md, 1 lg)
1 - $20 - XL chaps, leather and textile mix
2 - $50 - Helmets, 1 Small and 1 Large
2 - $50 - Women's textile jackets, small (one is specifically for cold weather)
1 - $50 - Men's textile jacket, large
1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle jeans
1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle shoes, size 7
Up for sale is a pit bull SS rear stand I used on my SV650. This stand can be used as a standard or spooled rear stand by flipping the top supports over. I have also included some finger adjusters on this stand to help with micro adjustment between bikes.
NOTE: Stand will not work on '15+ Versys 650 or Vulcan S models with stock fender. Use the F0043-000, Forward Handle Spooled Rear in this case.
Will not work on 2nd generation Hayabusa, ZX14R, Ninja 1000, or Vulcan 650 with stock rear fender. Not ideal for ZRX1100 or ZRX1200.
2 (Vega) Stealth Vertice Full Face Modular Helmets
• Quick Release Chin Strap
• Meets US DOT FMVSS 218 standard.
• Certified to European standard ECE 22.05.
• One hand operation jaw piece release.
• Metal to metal jaw connection.
• Spring-assisted jaw opening.
• Drop-down smoke sunshield, simple operation.
• Anti-fog, anti-scratch, optically correct clear exterior shield.
• Effortless quick-change exterior shield mechanism.
- Speaker pockets for comm. system
Excellent condition. Size XS and S. Wife and I wore these for a couple of rides and decided we just don’t care for modular helmets.
$50 each local pickup. Located near Lancaster, OH.