Ride 7-11

Gpaw

4 minutes ago, Skinny guy said:

I'm going to leave salem around 8:30 and head to McConnelsville

Damn, putting a full day in!

I've got a decent 1 hour route local to me, or a pretty good 2-3 hour route down into millersburg and back. 

Just need to stop home after work, look after the dogs, change jackets and drop my back pack off if you want to meet. Drop me a pm or just text 330.338.9708. I may have a few friends along if I make any by then.

17 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Damn, putting a full day in!

I've got a decent 1 hour route local to me, or a pretty good 2-3 hour route down into millersburg and back. 

Just need to stop home after work, look after the dogs, change jackets and drop my back pack off if you want to meet. Drop me a pm or just text 330.338.9708. I may have a few friends along if I make any by then.

If I make it back your way in time I'll text you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

Can a old guy join in at New Concord? Time? or McConnelsville?

Sure I should be in McConnelsville between 1130 and noon I'm old also

Otsego at 9:30, 83 - 78 - McConnelsville Marathon Gas station is a 1Hr.

Rick, It would seem to me that 11:30-12:00 is late to hitch on with the Roamr express if they come thru McConnelsville on the way to let's say 377S

Kent, is this two separate ride's?  

5 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Otsego at 9:30, 83 - 78 - McConnelsville Marathon Gas station is a 1Hr.

Rick, It would seem to me that 11:30-12:00 is late to hitch on with the Roamr express if they come thru McConnelsville on the way to let's say 377S

Kent, is this two separate ride's?  

Yes. I just commented that we were riding on the 11th. B-Mac what bike will you be on? We can hook up in New Concord, 10:30 sounds right.

I will be on the Z1K. The V-Strom has 50/50 Mitas tires for ADV stuff.  I can make the 10:30  New Concord Fuel Mart if you both are good with another rider. I am happy to sweep/observe and not interfere with the mission.🙂

Edited by B-Mac

Great ride today. 291.0 miles at 54.7 avg speed at 5hrs 17 min. Thanks for leading the ride romar and the invite howabusa.

Skinny, I wish you could have made it earlier. I like getting home around 3pm.

• Upvote 1