Jump to content
Skinny guy

Ride 7-11

Recommended Posts

Yep! Meeting Roamr in Otsego at 9:30 for some southern Ohio riding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skinny guy said:

I'm going to leave salem around 8:30 and head to McConnelsville

Damn, putting a full day in!

I've got a decent 1 hour route local to me, or a pretty good 2-3 hour route down into millersburg and back. 

Just need to stop home after work, look after the dogs, change jackets and drop my back pack off if you want to meet. Drop me a pm or just text 330.338.9708. I may have a few friends along if I make any by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

Yep! Meeting Roamr in Otsego at 9:30 for some southern Ohio riding. 

Damn. I have two meetings I can’t reschedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Damn, putting a full day in!

I've got a decent 1 hour route local to me, or a pretty good 2-3 hour route down into millersburg and back. 

Just need to stop home after work, look after the dogs, change jackets and drop my back pack off if you want to meet. Drop me a pm or just text 330.338.9708. I may have a few friends along if I make any by then.

If I make it back your way in time I'll text you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skinny guy said:

Where is that at?

Intersection of 93 and 83.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Howabusa said:

Intersection of 93 and 83.

Can a old guy join in at New Concord? Time? or McConnelsville?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

Can a old guy join in at New Concord? Time? or McConnelsville?

Sure I should be in McConnelsville between 1130 and noon I'm old also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should be there. 11:30  Don't wait. Thank's Rick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you make it to 255 be advised that it is closed 1/2 mile north of 7.  We ran it Sunday N-S-N and it was pretty sweet except for a couple spots of gravel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that we are heading down 83 after Otsego. Not sure of the route, I plan on just following Roamr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Otsego at 9:30, 83 - 78 - McConnelsville Marathon Gas station is a 1Hr.

Rick, It would seem to me that 11:30-12:00 is late to hitch on with the Roamr express if they come thru McConnelsville on the way to let's say 377S

Kent, is this two separate ride's?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Otsego at 9:30, 83 - 78 - McConnelsville Marathon Gas station is a 1Hr.

Rick, It would seem to me that 11:30-12:00 is late to hitch on with the Roamr express if they come thru McConnelsville on the way to let's say 377S

Kent, is this two separate ride's?  

Yes. I just commented that we were riding on the 11th. B-Mac what bike will you be on? We can hook up in New Concord, 10:30 sounds right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be on the Z1K. The V-Strom has 50/50 Mitas tires for ADV stuff.  I can make the 10:30  New Concord Fuel Mart if you both are good with another rider. I am happy to sweep/observe and not interfere with the mission.🙂

Edited by B-Mac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are fine with you riding with us, we all know each other. It is only 15 minutes from Otsego to New Concord.  We are thinking 9:45 at the Fuel mart.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In, don't wait.  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ride today. 291.0 miles at 54.7 avg speed at 5hrs 17 min. Thanks for leading the ride romar and the invite howabusa.

Skinny, I wish you could have made it earlier. I like getting home around 3pm.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ride today! Roamr, B-Mac, and myself rode around 130 miles together. I rode 410 miles and just got home. We have to do it again!

A7E9482A-15CA-44BD-B320-F64865E622A8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great ride guys. Kent nice as always and good to see you again bmac. I logged 505 miles. Till next time. If you know my last name the pic will make sense

85F2CB97-C9AE-42E6-9B1F-A83219128E6E.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×