My 1982 Suzuki GS 850 L $1,600

scottb

I haven't been around in awhile, or ridden much lately.. 

So, here we are.

Selling my 1982 Suzuki GS 850 L, $,1600

22,500 miles

Vance and Hines 4 into 1 header, carbs rejetted, 

New battery June 2018

Run, rides like it should.

I have owned this motorcycle for the last 22 years and has been on many  group rides from this forum.

Located south of Cleveland, Ohio in Bedford

suzuki 1.jpg

suzuki.jpg

suzuki 2.jpg

• Like 2

Max, getting out for a awhile.

Planning on building a Miata for autocross.

SO, the room will help, plus dont want to see the bike sit. Suzi needs to get out and run

Bad, thank you. I have all receipts for anything done. I did most of the work myself. Other work was performed by Perry Paugh at Dougherthys motorcycle in Bedford.

20 hours ago, 2talltim said:

My co worker is not interested I guess. 

He went from hard core trying to find the perfect bike for a cafe project to by buying a Vrod. I have no clue how that all unfolded :dunno: 

This is probably for the best. The 850 is a bad candidate for cafe. Shaft drive, leading axle forks, all the weight of a 1000 with all the power of a 750... nothing against the 850, it's a great bike for it's intended use, it's just not a racer. Smooth, reliable cruiser/tourer all day. Suzuki didn't race them for a reason. 

I will leave this ad up for another few days. In hindsite, I might just hang on to this bike since I have owned it for so long, 22 years. Still planning doing autocross, so I will have balance the free time, nice weather, “what vehicle to drive” deal

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...