Helmutt

gear Nicky Hayden Ltd Edition Leather riding jacket

Wife is selling her beloved, LIKE NEW, early 2000s, Joe Rocket, Nicky Hayden Ltd Edition riding jacket.  
Size 40.  
3/4 waist pant zipper.  Elbow, back, and shoulder padded.
Rare silver/black version of this edition - very hard to find.
She's only ridden in it a couple of times and always cleaned/conditioned it with Luxol leather care products after every ride.  
$150 shipped

0630181600.jpg

0630181559.jpg

0630181600a.jpg

0630181558a.jpg

Edited by Helmutt
  • Upvote 1

Money goes toward a leather suit for me... Apparently the smaller the cow the more $$ it cost. 

I'll give you two hundred to keep the jacket and get rid of @Helmutt

Edited by Tonik
  • Sad 1

Bump

I need leathers

Bump... Need parts for OMRL project

New price.. 140

On 7/6/2018 at 1:39 PM, Tonik said:

I'll give you two hundred to keep the jacket and get rid of @Helmutt

Above offer still stands!

20 hours ago, Tonik said:

Above offer still stands!

Since I sprained my knee, I really need him and the $$

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MarkB
      I've got good new and bad news. The good news, I've lost 40 lbs this year! The bad news, I've got a 4XL Icon Patrol Jacket (Hi-Viz) that is HUGE on me now. It's barely worn... practically brand new. Anyone interested? Make me a decent offer and it's yours. New they were $400.

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/last_chance_bargains/icon/patrol_waterproof_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html - Hi-Viz isn't listed.. but this is the model. I can post pictures on Sunday
    • By JapanRider92
      So I decided that motorcycling just isn't for me right now. My significant other and I lost interest as we had other things we needed to do. I'm selling our gear since we don't need it anymore.
      Prices are for each unit. Willing to make a deal with OR members. PM me if you want additional pics or info. Located in Sharonville.
      2 - $20 - Magnetic tank bags (1 md, 1 lg)
      1 - $20 - XL chaps, leather and textile mix
      2 - $50 - Helmets, 1 Small and 1 Large
      2 - $50 - Women's textile jackets, small (one is specifically for cold weather)
      1 - $50 - Men's textile jacket, large
      1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle jeans
      1 - $50 - Women's motorcycle shoes, size 7

• By jhughes
      Used only 2 times. I am selling because next year i would like something with a airbag. Not a single mark on it,still looks and smells brand new .
      Comes with original Spidi knee sliders. New was $1399 I am asking $1000 firm 

• By APCh8r
      Up for sale is a pit bull SS rear stand I used on my SV650. This stand can be used as a standard or spooled rear stand by flipping the top supports over. I have also included some finger adjusters on this stand to help with micro adjustment between bikes.

NOTE: Stand will not work on '15+ Versys 650 or Vulcan S models with stock fender. Use the F0043-000, Forward Handle Spooled Rear in this case.
      Will not work on 2nd generation Hayabusa, ZX14R, Ninja 1000, or Vulcan 650 with stock rear fender.  Not ideal for ZRX1100 or ZRX1200.
    • By SV rider
      I have some gear for sale.  IXS one piece suit is a size 44 wore it one time, went down has a small tear in the thigh asking $200
      Alpinestar SMX Plus vented boots also only worn once has some scuffs asking $275 obo
      740-816-9240 if interested