Mid Ohio 7/9

jacobhawkins

Cool, there is power for warmers in the garage.  Buddy is reserving tomorrow, I'll post up the number then.

Todd (garage renter guy)

Me

Nathan

Andy

Sam?

Matthew 

That's six, lovely. We'll all fit.

Edited by jacobhawkins

3 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Cool, there is power for warmers in the garage.  Buddy is reserving tomorrow, I'll post up the number then.

Thanks for including me, see the group then! I'll be coming in Sunday evening (sleeping in the truck at the track).

Might as well reserve now if we are all committed (any risk of garages all being reserved?).

13 minutes ago, MatthewPowerPlug said:

Thanks for including me, see the group then! I'll be coming in Sunday evening (sleeping in the truck at the track).

Might as well reserve now if we are all committed (any risk of garages all being reserved?).

Does anyone know if there is a twilight the sunday before? (Not showing on Mid-O's calendar.) I ask because you may have to camp outside the main gate as the paddock may not be open sunday night.

We ran into that issue this past monday. 

Edited by TimTheAzn

10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Does anyone know if there is a twilight the sunday before? (Not showing on Mid-O's calendar.) I ask because you may have to camp outside the main gate as the paddock may not be open sunday night.

We ran into that issue this past monday. 

According to the website: 

Free overnight paddock camping will be available on the following dates:  May 14, 15, June 10, 11, 17, July 8, 9, August 19, 20, September 2, 9, 10, 16, 17, 30, October 1, 7.

Should be fine to camp Sunday night.

47 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Todd (garage renter guy)

Me

Nathan

Andy

Sam?

Matthew 

That's six, lovely. We'll all fit.

Can't get a ride down with dan, hes gonna be there all weekend and leaving Sunday. Doubt I'll have time to put a hitch on my car, buy a trailer and get it plated in time for this :(

12 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Can't get a ride down with dan, hes gonna be there all weekend and leaving Sunday. Doubt I'll have time to put a hitch on my car, buy a trailer and get it plated in time for this :(

You work in a shop, someone has one you can borrow.  Get down here.

I'm in to split a garage for Monday, if anyone in the larger group garage wants to jump over to make room (6 might be a bit tight)

Arriving Sunday night, might actually arrive in the afternoon to check out the VMD races.

Edited by i-Zapp

6 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Just called an no answer.  Maybe open tomorrow?

VMD staging is starting today along with race prep/practice I believe. VMD starts tomorrow so there will definitely be people then...

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

You work in a shop, someone has one you can borrow.  Get down here.

Still need to pull it with something, and I've only worked here a few months, not exactly enough time to earn that level of trust. 

I am selling (2) PTR gift certificates that need to be used this season for a friend (no longer riding trackdays).

Use them Monday or Tuesday, or both. Or later. But this year.

BTW, I've never had to pay a late registration fee. Doing it for years.

$140 per. PM me if you want one or both.

2 hours ago, i-Zapp said:

I am selling (2) PTR gift certificates that need to be used this season for a friend (no longer riding trackdays).

Use them Monday or Tuesday, or both. Or later. But this year.

BTW, I've never had to pay a late registration fee. Doing it for years.

$140 per. PM me if you want one or both.

I'll take them if you still have them. 

Just signed up. I’ll be staying in my truck Sunday night. If you need someone to share cost of a garage I can do that or I have a canopy I can use. Tried to sign up for intermediate as Todd mentioned. They would not let me do it. So novice it is. Bike is almost completely ready, I just need to swap out the tail section and remove my plate. Took it for a quick rip into town all geared up. The back protector is going to take some time to get used to.