Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'll be there with a buddy in a garage.  Should have room for 3 more if anyone wants to split the space.  Weather looks perfect. 

Who's going?!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down as long as I can get a ride out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll chip in on the garage if I can get an outlet for warmers. Do you have one reserved yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% in. 

 

Can confirm by 5pm tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @TimTheAzn for pointing me to this thread.

I'd like to share a garage. I'm signed up for the event, so I will be there for sure.

Please confirm you have a spot for me and I'll see you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, there is power for warmers in the garage.  Buddy is reserving tomorrow, I'll post up the number then.

Todd (garage renter guy)

Me

Nathan

Andy

Sam?

Matthew 

That's six, lovely. We'll all fit.

Edited by jacobhawkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll make one if not both days.... 7/9 + 7/10.

Assuming there's walk-up spots.

Edited by Trackbikez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Cool, there is power for warmers in the garage.  Buddy is reserving tomorrow, I'll post up the number then.

Thanks for including me, see the group then! I'll be coming in Sunday evening (sleeping in the truck at the track).

Might as well reserve now if we are all committed (any risk of garages all being reserved?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MatthewPowerPlug said:

Thanks for including me, see the group then! I'll be coming in Sunday evening (sleeping in the truck at the track).

Might as well reserve now if we are all committed (any risk of garages all being reserved?).

Does anyone know if there is a twilight the sunday before? (Not showing on Mid-O's calendar.) I ask because you may have to camp outside the main gate as the paddock may not be open sunday night.

We ran into that issue this past monday. 

Edited by TimTheAzn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Does anyone know if there is a twilight the sunday before? (Not showing on Mid-O's calendar.) I ask because you may have to camp outside the main gate as the paddock may not be open sunday night.

We ran into that issue this past monday. 

According to the website: 

Free overnight paddock camping will be available on the following dates:  May 14, 15, June 10, 11, 17, July 8, 9, August 19, 20, September 2, 9, 10, 16, 17, 30, October 1, 7.

Should be fine to camp Sunday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Cool, there is power for warmers in the garage.  Buddy is reserving tomorrow, I'll post up the number then.

Todd (garage renter guy)

Me

Nathan

Andy

Sam?

Matthew 

That's six, lovely. We'll all fit.

Can't get a ride down with dan, hes gonna be there all weekend and leaving Sunday. Doubt I'll have time to put a hitch on my car, buy a trailer and get it plated in time for this :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m trying to call to register but no answer at this point. I plan to be there. Working on prepping my bike now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Can't get a ride down with dan, hes gonna be there all weekend and leaving Sunday. Doubt I'll have time to put a hitch on my car, buy a trailer and get it plated in time for this :(

You work in a shop, someone has one you can borrow.  Get down here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, durk said:

I’m trying to call to register but no answer at this point. I plan to be there. Working on prepping my bike now. 

Awesome man, cant wait to see you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in to split a garage for Monday, if anyone in the larger group garage wants to jump over to make room (6 might be a bit tight)

Arriving Sunday night, might actually arrive in the afternoon to check out the VMD races.

Edited by i-Zapp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be fine with either garage. Six would be pretty tight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Just called an no answer.  Maybe open tomorrow?

VMD staging is starting today along with race prep/practice I believe. VMD starts tomorrow so there will definitely be people then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Limitedslip7 said:

I'd be fine with either garage. Six would be pretty tight. 

Cool, i'll get a second garage. Anyone else?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

You work in a shop, someone has one you can borrow.  Get down here.

Still need to pull it with something, and I've only worked here a few months, not exactly enough time to earn that level of trust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am selling (2) PTR gift certificates that need to be used this season for a friend (no longer riding trackdays).

Use them Monday or Tuesday, or both. Or later. But this year.

BTW, I've never had to pay a late registration fee. Doing it for years.

$140 per. PM me if you want one or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, i-Zapp said:

I am selling (2) PTR gift certificates that need to be used this season for a friend (no longer riding trackdays).

Use them Monday or Tuesday, or both. Or later. But this year.

BTW, I've never had to pay a late registration fee. Doing it for years.

$140 per. PM me if you want one or both.

I'll take them if you still have them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reserving garages now.  I got two, 15 and 16.  All are welcome!

Edited by jacobhawkins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just signed up. I’ll be staying in my truck Sunday night. If you need someone to share cost of a garage I can do that or I have a canopy I can use. Tried to sign up for intermediate as Todd mentioned. They would not let me do it. So novice it is. Bike is almost completely ready, I just need to swap out the tail section and remove my plate. Took it for a quick rip into town all geared up. The back protector is going to take some time to get used to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×