Checking in

Pavel Boro

Welcome Pavel!

So where were you in Texas? And what brings you to Ohio?  I've lived in Austin, and for work, visited Houston, Corpus, and Longview.

The 10 is an awesome bike. But geez it's an aggressive choice for a first bike. Please be careful and don't listen (too often) to that little voice that says to crack the throttle and see what she'll do. 

Chris

11 hours ago, Shoop said:

Welcome Pavel!

So where were you in Texas? And what brings you to Ohio?  I've lived in Austin, and for work, visited Houston, Corpus, and Longview.

The 10 is an awesome bike. But geez it's an aggressive choice for a first bike. Please be careful and don't listen (too often) to that little voice that says to crack the throttle and see what she'll do. 

Chris

Thanks guys! Chris, I was in Corpus working on base. Visited Dallas, Houston, Austin (several times, including MotoGP), SA. I'd love to live in Austin but got a good job in Columbus. The reason I got FZ-10 is because it's upright sitting position, has all the goodies like ABS, traction control and cruise control. Strangely enough factory tires didn't last 6K miles, now i got RoadSmart3 and they are not so sticky but hopefully will last longer, that's referring to "crack the throttle". Old tires used to grab and wheelie, but new ones just spin and bike flashing traction control light. Overall i'm really happy with this bike and looking forward to bike meets before the season is over

1 minute ago, Pavel Boro said:

Strangely enough factory tires didn't last 6K miles, now i got RoadSmart3 and they are not so sticky but hopefully will last longer, that's referring to "crack the throttle". Old tires used to grab and wheelie, but new ones just spin and bike flashing traction control light

Oh great, new guy strarted a tire thread in his first post.

@whaler school this guy on tires for his bike.

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Oh great, new guy strarted a tire thread in his first post.

@whaler school this guy on tires for his bike.

no, just related information about cracking the throttle. I just got new tires, so i dont care about tires for my bike anymore. Did my research and picked the tires best suited for my riding 

2 minutes ago, Pavel Boro said:

no, just related information about cracking the throttle. I just got new tires, so i dont care about tires for my bike anymore. Did my research and picked the tires best suited for my riding 

Don't matter, you mentioned tires. It's a tire thread!!   :banana:

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1