New couch. Back in the neighborhood.

Heagachongoose

Haven't been to active with motorbikes for a while. Not any interesting riding or time to travel where I am at now so the bikes have taken a back seat for a while and I have been more into automobiles. Got a new flying couch a month or so ago and have been doing a few mods to it. Kinda missed my old r1 and wanted something less obnoxious than the buell for commuter work. Plus I can do some traveling with it and not die. We have affectionately dubbed it "Mushu". 

A few mods in the near future, r1 suspension, rearsets, stainless lines, and personal massage chair.

A few trackdays planned out for the Buell and a road trip for the twizzle. Looking forward to hitting the hills sometime soon. With the arrival of the new scooter the buell will be getting a chain drive and big bore. Leaning more towards off road use. 

Got some new street gear with the lady last weekend at iron pony and she was eying the r6 pretty hard. Came in with the intentions of picking up an fz07/9 or a monster for her but she liked the r6 more. Too bad they don't carry ktm or we would have checked them out too. 

Anyways. Hi. 

0628180931a.jpg.22c581eef368a04741f8e2a04c4c2584.jpg0429181857a_HDR.jpg.f0cf1ad9bc4783ce93065e7e9dcfa356.jpg0423180857_HDR.jpg.6242c4928d5d7d6330c66fa9462b7f2f.jpg