max power

Anyone (besides Gump) tried Caberg helmets?

They seem to have great reviews and can’t beat the price for a flip up.  

I checked Gumpsnout and it appears to be decent quality and he’s happy with it   Any reason I shouldn’t pull the trigger?

https://www.motostorm.it/en/helmets/modular-helmets/caberg-duke-smart-black.html?currency=USD&size=M&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4_jv5ryA3AIVCtbACh0gWQ90EAQYASABEgK65fD_BwE#product-tabs

20 minutes ago, max power said:

They seem to have great reviews and can’t beat the price for a flip up.  

I checked Gumpsnout and it appears to be decent quality and he’s happy with it   Any reason I shouldn’t pull the trigger?

https://www.motostorm.it/en/helmets/modular-helmets/caberg-duke-smart-black.html?currency=USD&size=M&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4_jv5ryA3AIVCtbACh0gWQ90EAQYASABEgK65fD_BwE#product-tabs

Are they DOT? I'm sure they meet DOT standard but if not DOT certified there could be a issue with jonny law or insurance someday. 

I don’t ever see that being a problem.

I have been using a Caberg Tourmax since 2015 on my ADV rides and like it a lot. I would recommend that you purchase a extra face shield with your new helmet because shipping cost can be high for a replacement. Also the customer service Anal Breath Dick Bag's over in Italy don't know the difference between a Visor-Lens- Shield.

28284296637_4ee863364a.jpgCaberg Tourmax by

• Upvote 1

I had a Caberg before switching to my Nolan. Zero complaints. Actually had a better sun shield than my Nolan. 

• Upvote 1

Had a Caberg Tourmax like Brian’s 

didnt fit my Shoei head so I sold it

Love my Scorpion AT-90. Fits like my Shoei and has great shield and sun shield. Also very reasonably priced

I think Tony also wears one without the bill attached

• Upvote 1