Jump to content
rawlins87

2019 deals gap dates

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Well for the first time in years I actually wish I had a bike 

Lies. Not a person here believes that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Well for the first time in years I actually wish I had a bike just so I can plan it on the first weekend in June to mess with Ben since I was co-creator of the very first one which was the first weekend in June:lol:

I'd love to hand the reigns to someone else. I think you just volunteered to organize 2019's trip! :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Casper said:

6/16 is Fathers Day. That’s the only reason I hadn’t picked that weekend. 

and then you realized it's not a real holiday? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Lies. Not a person here believes that.

getting off the street and on to the track has made you an angry Azn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

getting off the street and on to the track has made you an angry Azn

That's actually my nick-name in one of my group chats.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

That's actually my nick-name in one of my group chats.

 

who was it that bought my VFR? Think I need to remind him if he ever wants to get rid of it to let me know first just in case 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 5:57 PM, Killer_kaw said:

Let’s not forget Georgia 

I don’t think Tim and Justin are allowed in GA anymore :trollface:

i ate at Tapoco Lodge around Labor Day. Looks like a nice place to stay. They even have some covered parking. Not sure how much it costs. (The internet here on vacation sucks). 

Edited by ScubaCinci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I don’t think Tim and Justin are allowed in GA anymore :trollface:

i ate at Tapoco Lodge around Labor Day. Looks like a nice place to stay. They even have some covered parking. Not sure how much it costs. (The internet here on vacation sucks). 

Looks like someplace a person ends up when they're not allowed to go on a gap trip unless they bring their wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have a great restaurant...nice seating outside along the water. Bring the bug spray though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

I would love to make this.

Jacob,   If you have a ADV bike by the we could do a day of dirty stuff down there. Here is just some of the ADV routes just south of the Dragon. Can someone please buy Jacobs Ducati soon.

image.jpeg.aae0af9420fb1fc6d349df25a1e86a38.jpeg

  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

They have a great restaurant...nice seating outside along the water. Bring the bug spray though. 

Doesn't matter for me but they are a smoke free facility. So probably wont work for our group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Jacob,   If you have a ADV bike by the we could do a day of dirty stuff down there. Here is just some of the ADV routes just south of the Dragon. Can someone please buy Jacobs Ducati soon.

image.jpeg.aae0af9420fb1fc6d349df25a1e86a38.jpeg

Gotta get the Triumph back first.  Then I'm all about the Japanese tech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Doesn't matter for me but they are a smoke free facility.

Even better 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We stayed in the cabins at Iron horse our first year, I have nothing negitive to say about the place. 

Mid June appears to be drier than late, but I don't think it really matters. If it is going to rain it will. 

We don't care where, just tell us when and we will plan accordingly. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm gonna be going slow this year. 400 mile loop through GA would be interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, Bad324 said:

who was it that bought my VFR? Think I need to remind him if he ever wants to get rid of it to let me know first just in case 

It's been gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

It's been gone.

not your buddy but the dude that bought it off him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bad324 said:

not your buddy but the dude that bought it off him

No idea who it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

No idea who it was.

You got this shit planned and scheduled yet? 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Casper said:

You got this shit planned and scheduled yet? 

I know this is about me saying something about your daughter's birthday/  Deals Gap trip scheduling but I don't see the connection with Brian fronting like hes going to ride again.

 

404 Funny Not Found

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×