2019 deals gap dates

rawlins87

15 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Well for the first time in years I actually wish I had a bike just so I can plan it on the first weekend in June to mess with Ben since I was co-creator of the very first one which was the first weekend in June:lol:

I'd love to hand the reigns to someone else. I think you just volunteered to organize 2019's trip! :D 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

That's actually my nick-name in one of my group chats.

who was it that bought my VFR? Think I need to remind him if he ever wants to get rid of it to let me know first just in case 

On 7/3/2018 at 5:57 PM, Killer_kaw said:

Let’s not forget Georgia 

I don’t think Tim and Justin are allowed in GA anymore :trollface:

i ate at Tapoco Lodge around Labor Day. Looks like a nice place to stay. They even have some covered parking. Not sure how much it costs. (The internet here on vacation sucks). 

Edited by ScubaCinci

5 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I don’t think Tim and Justin are allowed in GA anymore :trollface:

i ate at Tapoco Lodge around Labor Day. Looks like a nice place to stay. They even have some covered parking. Not sure how much it costs. (The internet here on vacation sucks). 

Looks like someplace a person ends up when they're not allowed to go on a gap trip unless they bring their wife. 

11 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

I would love to make this.

Jacob,   If you have a ADV bike by the we could do a day of dirty stuff down there. Here is just some of the ADV routes just south of the Dragon. Can someone please buy Jacobs Ducati soon.

image.jpeg.aae0af9420fb1fc6d349df25a1e86a38.jpeg

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

They have a great restaurant...nice seating outside along the water. Bring the bug spray though. 

Doesn't matter for me but they are a smoke free facility. So probably wont work for our group. 

16 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Jacob,   If you have a ADV bike by the we could do a day of dirty stuff down there. Here is just some of the ADV routes just south of the Dragon. Can someone please buy Jacobs Ducati soon.

Gotta get the Triumph back first.  Then I'm all about the Japanese tech.

We stayed in the cabins at Iron horse our first year, I have nothing negitive to say about the place. 

Mid June appears to be drier than late, but I don't think it really matters. If it is going to rain it will. 

We don't care where, just tell us when and we will plan accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Casper said:

You got this shit planned and scheduled yet? 

I know this is about me saying something about your daughter's birthday/  Deals Gap trip scheduling but I don't see the connection with Brian fronting like hes going to ride again.

404 Funny Not Found

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 6:55 PM, B-Mac said:

So you coming this year?  I’ll bring both bikes if so.