2019 deals gap dates

rawlins87

13 minutes ago, Casper said:

That's on my list. 

Yup knew i that from previous chats. Might want to reach out to Dan for his take on it. He had nothing but good things to say last weekend. 

Edited by 2talltim

I say vote for an early or late June date? Most fair.

Sorry Ben, but if 15 other people want the early date, it's not fair to them for them to have to respect your daughter's birthday. 

And before anyone say's my opinion doesn't matter because I won't be on this trip, :bigfinger:.

• Beer 1
  • Downvote 1

Wellp, set dates and I'll figure out what I'm doing then. I'm going to try to make it down the weekend of the 7th for the Smoky Mountain Crawl I think. I wouldn't really call it an inconvenience if I ended up going down there twice in June. 

4 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

Never missed a single one when they were the first week of June. 

Missed since you switched the date. 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I say vote for an early or late June date? Most fair.

Sorry Ben, but if 15 other people want the early date, it's not fair to them for them to have to respect your daughter's birthday. 

And before anyone say's my opinion doesn't matter because I won't be on this trip, :bigfinger:.

Then plan it yourselves? :dunno: 

• Beer 3

11 minutes ago, Casper said:

If I'm spending the time to organize everything, I'm going to do it around dates I can go. :) 

I forgot you orchestrated that entire affair. 

Edit: No sarcasm intended, just a statement.

Edited by TimTheAzn

4 hours ago, theroamr said:

There’s actually 5 weekends in June. I got the 2nd and 3rd weekend off. So hopefully I picked right. I’m off from 6/7-through 6/17

6/16 is Fathers Day. That’s the only reason I hadn’t picked that weekend. 

Well for the first time in years I actually wish I had a bike just so I can plan it on the first weekend in June to mess with Ben since I was co-creator of the very first one which was the first weekend in June:lol:

Edited by Bad324